求这个视频的视频背景音乐乐

求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
disintegrate歌词:Can I say I caught youGoing on like that, is something I don't want to.Can't believe you would even try to play me.Seeing you shotgun in the jeep,Do what you want to, just know I don't want ya.I'm saying damn, I'm trying hard to please ya, trying to be your man.Now all along knowing you had other plans.Please tell me you can help me try to understandCuz I don't understand.You stay out everynightDoing anything you likeBlame it all on me, blame it all on meBut when there's no more lies,Who was always there for you?Girl, who was always there for you?Ride baby drive, hope I don't disintegrate.Roll so cold, I hope that I don't disintegrate.Can't hold on, so if I do disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.Ride baby drive, hope I don't disintegrate.Roll so cold, I hope that I don't disintegrate.Can't hold on, so if I do disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.Now that it's over,I don't need for you to come back, girl I'm over.Anything you need to say just wouldn't change meAnyway no need to talk about it.You should've thought about it,Said you couldn't be without me.Damn, I'm trying hard to please youTrying to be your man.Knowing all along you had other plans.Please tell me you can help me try to understandCuz I don't understand.You stay out everynightDoing anything you likeBlame it all on me, Blame it all on meBut when there was no more lies,Who was always there for you?Girl, who was always there for you?Ride baby drive, hope I don't disintegrate.Roll so cold, I hope that I don't disintegrate.Can't hold on, so if I do disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.Ride baby drive, hope I don't disintegrate.Roll so cold, I hope that I don't disintegrate.Can't hold on, so if I do disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.I would've given you all of me,But you was away.I tried to blame myself,When all along I know it was you.At the end my hearts still aching.so I might as well, I might as well disappearRide baby drive, hope I don't disintegrate.Roll so cold, I hope that I don't disintegrate.Can't hold on, so if I do disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.Ride baby drive, hope I don't disintegrate.Roll so cold, I hope that I don't disintegrate.Can't hold on, so if I do disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.Disintegrate, hope I don't disintegrate.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
Theme for Scanty&Knee Socks - Tedd处範边既装焕膘唯博沥yLoid试听:下载:需要的话我可以邮件给你~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求此视频背景音乐!_百度知道
提问者采纳
英雄试听:rap:right about now the sirens gonging off in this jointit's time we come and save the day now when the beat dropya'll just wild out to the music ya'll feel meblazin hot get ready drop itqq:快放下你的自尊回到我身旁只要能与你相爱什么都愿意辛苦分手的最后请别动摇心意只要能与你永远在一起什么都能忍受不要拒绝我我决不后悔你是我心中永远的英雄不要安慰我我还没放弃你是我心中最后的爱什么都不需要一个人独自生活只有悲伤陪伴我如果能感受我请回到我身旁music因为我爱你疲劳等待的最后请别再伤害我如果不能与你在一起就算在天堂也绝望不要拒绝我我决不后悔你是我心中永远的英雄不要安慰我我还没放弃你是我心中最后的爱什么都不需要一个人独自生活只有悲伤陪伴我如果能感受我请回到我身旁因为我爱你不要拒绝我我决不后悔你是我心中永远的英雄不要安慰我我还没放弃你是我心中最后的爱什么都不需要一个人独自生活只有悲伤陪伴我如果能感受我请回到我身旁因为我爱你
提问者评价
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  ≪Asgard≫
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  ≪Deja vu≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
视频背景的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
在网站上找
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求此视频背景音乐 交响背景音乐 魔术-娱乐-爱西柚-CNTV中国网络电视台
当前位置: >>