¤KiTtiE¤'s Blurty -- Entries
¤KiTtiE¤'s Blurty Entries
[entries||]
¤KiTtiE¤
[12&Aug&2004|10:09am]
LJ loviinq_hiim @ lj.com
snow day =]
[15&Jan&2004|09:53am]
yupp.. today's a snow day =] ugh i really needed it bc latly ive been like OVER stressed out..ally,allison,stacey and me were actually winnin in basketball =] haha soo much funn there =] i started my accounting midterm..i hOPE i did it right =\ well anyway i went home at 245 i started my math project and didnt finish till 1030ish =[ i took like a 2 hour break bc my butt was hurting soo much from sittin in that damn chair... >=[ but anyway.. billy came over and we were just chillen and i got a massage well.. a GREAT stres] [you know what i mean] hey it was technically proven that it does relieve stress =] [no lie] so then he left..it started to snow and it was beautiful..it look like glitter was spilling everywhere..early morning my mom was like theres no school today *yay* haha shes soo silly..then my cousin called me and shes in like southplain nj at her job and shes
stayin at a hotel there till friday .. so yea.. and i texted billy this morning so yea..sorry my morning is boring..right now im just hunngrrryyy..well ill update later..
[13&Jan&2004|06:12pm]
break me out
heyyy.. lets see.. oh lordy today was hilarious in a way =] . during gym..i got hit in the face by i think danielle with a basketball..one of my lens came out but i fixed it so its all good =] but w/e...anyways..nicky n randy were fightin as usual but playfully of course and like i think nicky threw randy's lanyard into the basketball poles thingy that hold it up.. and then randy took her sweats n threw them up there thinkin he can get them down.. OMg people were takin like 2 shoes and throwing them up there to get the things down..haha after a while they did it =] soo during math ramon was singing "you put a hit on me, i put a hit on you, an eye for an eye, nigga fuk you'' well.. i didnt hear him say the "nigga fuk you part so i was like "huh? equals 42?" haha now me n him sing.. "you put a hit on me, i put a hit on you, an eye for an eye, equals 42haha funny mems =] .. lets see nothing else really happened in spanish.. lunch? i was chillen with my table n then i went over to dejan, mat, charlie and christine and we were all just crackin up and shytt =].. science was a bore =[ accounting? we were just finishin up stuff when all of a sudden a fire drill interrupted.. well it started to sleet outside omfg! it was sooo ddammmnn colld!!!! i mean yea i had a sweater on but dude it was FREEZING!! steph and anna and me were like freezin our butts off! haha .. we finally got back inside so yea.. that was all good.. oh lordy.. tomorrrow i start my accountin midterm bc next week. we wont have time bc of the other subjects so yea.. im nervous.. i hOPE i do well on it =]well billy is gonna come over later.. ill update =] xObilly came over.. we just chilled..went to walgreens and we were hvin fun readin all the valentine cards =] well thats all nite
[10&Jan&2004|11:18pm]
hey...lets see what happened recently?RECAP! after school around like 445ish i went to iHOP with anna... haha soo many good times there.. our waiter [YUNG!] like asked for our order like 3-4 times haha we always told him to come back in a few bc anna n i were both on our cells.. yes yes.. so we finally orders.. anna ordered a double BLT* and haha i said my order like.."id like a breast..of chicken sandwich.." haha it was weird.. n then OMG THIS GOURAGES] .. of course anna and i were dancing and singing to iHOP's music.. dude they play the oldies =] gooDies n then we went to my house after.. freddy came over.. dude he walked to my place in the FRIGGIN COLD! so when he came i took my hair dryer n like put it on HIGH to warm him.. =] haha.. then billy came over and the four of us all just chilled.. then anna left n then freddy n then billy did.. then i went to sleep =] i went to the dentist .. then the bank.. ate breakfast ate DD's {ordered a latte w/whip cream n chocolate swirls and a sandwich..] } then i stayed home ALL DAY! =[ i ate chinese food for dinner though =] {chicken w/ broccoli} yumm! ugh.. my parents started to fight again..over me =[ my dad was complainin how like..im not doin anything yadda yadda.. ever since my damn aunt said stuff like oh blah blah im nothing i dont do anything all this crap my dad listened to her. okay when i found this out i was SOOO PISSED! my cousin andrew basically has a 20 in every subject..Okay.. now my aunt called me stupid n that i dont study.. HAHA BULLCRAP! at least i passed my courses not like my cousin so there BIOTCH!!! =] yay i feel proud of myself... okay anyway.. my dad left for work.. n then billy came over around 8ish.. we watched "Just Married" & part of "Dont Say a Word" but we were doing stuff..] anyway.. my mom then got a fever.. =[ so billy n i made her tea with honey n lemon and haha we made such a huge mess with the honey! i was pouring it n like it spilled haha.. then billy left and yes.. now as of this moment im just typing in this journal.. n im takin care of my mom.. well im gonna go sleep now.. ttyL xO - leave some amor <3 -
[09&Jan&2004|03:40pm]
using band names, spell out your name:KittieAerosmithTraptHoleYellowcard2) have you ever had a song written about you? yupp by biLLy <333) what song makes you cry? Stories by Trapt, If your not the one by Daniel B.4)what song makes you happy? Enigma, Perfect Dream and morea p p e a r a n c eheight: shorrttyhair color: summer red nowskin color: light taneye color: redwood brownpiercings: only one on each eartattoos: none for nowr i g h t n o wwhat color pants are you wearing?: Plaid PJ pantswhat song are you listening to?: Perfect Dreamwhat taste is in your mouth?: potatoes?how are you? A sad happy. Happy because im on the phone with billy.. sad because i wanna see him in person right nowd o y o uget motion sickness?: oh yess..more than 2 hours in the car..knock me out pleasehave a bad habit?: yes...a fewget along with your parents?: eh.. sometimeslike to drive?: i wishf a v o r i t e sbook: Sixteen and Dying, The angels series by Lurlene McDanielnon alcoholic drink: Virgin Pina Coladas, Pepsi, n Wateralcoholic drink: Pina Coladas, Sangria, Strawberri
Zachariesthing to do on the weekend: sometimes shopping but mostly chillen with billyh a v e y o ubroken the law: um i got in trouble for standin on a fire hydrant by the police [got yelled at and mm hmm]ran away from home: i wish i could of sometimessnuck out of the house: mm hmm many timesever gone skinny dipping: yes =]made a prank phone call: mm hmmskipped school before: not reallybeen in a school play: noopee [never wanted to be in them]l o v eBoyfriend: Yes. 9.5.03 i love billysexuality: straightchildren: not plannin on havin any...mucho later.. after 3-5 years of marriagecurrent crush: no just my bfbeen in love: i am right now <3 who doesnt?been hurt: ug dont remind meyour greatest regret: tryin to get back with my old ex [mat] when i realized he was a total assr a n d o myour cd player has in it right now: Traptwhat makes you happy: billy and certain friendsw h e n / w h a t w a s t h e l a s ttime you cried: day after new yearsyou got e-mail: right now..from a friendthing you purchased: pair of jeansy o u r t h o u g h t s o nabortion: pro-choiceteenage smoking: no commentspice girls: i used to be a fanatic freak of them but now..nahh dreams: depending..i hate nitemares..but good ones i love
[07&Jan&2004|09:28pm]
well...lets do a recap of the week...monday ;it was me n billy's 4 months <33 =] nothing really happened during school though... well i really cant remember so i dunno..but after school i went over his house..n we um chilled there... then he came over around like 8ish .. oh yes n this was the day where i was on the phone with mike and i was known as the Burp-o-matic..haha i love you mike hahayesterday ;in school? um what i can remember?billy was still not in school =[.. and um....i dunno i cant remember anything like big nor anything..sorry...all i can remember billy came over <33today ;of course me , randy , nichole, ramon and the others were chillen like usual during class.. haha during lunch.. nicky and i were bored so we took a pic with my cam of a sign that said "Randy is a cocksucker" and the other one "Stop sucking the cock!" haha we sent both of them to Randy..oh lordy it was just plain hilarious =] . but anyway.. science was boring..i didnt do any of my work... most of the time i was talking to Val, Angela, Steph, Anthony, or Tom like always hehe.. i took a pic of tom.. so i guess im gonna change the pic thats in my page to the one i took today =] . it seemed like our science teacher [Mr. Neff] seemed like stressed out bc like.. his hair was all messed up.. i donno... then 8th period came =] and we just had to finish up our journals and posting all the stuff [accounting class] sry if u didnt understand that...its easy for me..but like hard to explain if you dont know anything about Accounting.. after school i went home.. did homework.. took a shower.. and billy came over.. =] andhe cant really stay long bc his mom n dad are gonna bitch about it again =[ .. he might not be in school till like next week... for something thats not even big =[ LUCKY BASTARD! haha.. i did talk to alicia before and Zeph is going to come back and live with Chris for the rest of the school year .. i mean its gonna go by fast but hey its something..] at least him n alicia will be together =] they never did break up but ya know what i mean.. well .. thats all for now.. COMMENT PLEASE! xO laterrr
[03&Jan&2004|10:30pm]
perfect dream
hey hey...ugh last nite was probably the worst day ever....i mean it was sad because my aunt and uncle went back to peru =[ but omg..my mom's twin sister [flor] went up to me..and was yellin at me saying "u dont help around the house..ur nothing..ur stupid..ur a piece of shit..u have no feelings..u dont deserve anything...billy should look for someone else..yadda yadda.." n im like u know what..its none of ur damn business and ugh all this shit..i felt like killin myself right after..so billy came over...but i didnt know what time so i opened the door and i like burried my face in his chesst crying my eyes out..i was probably like crying for 15-20 min...oh lordy..how much i love that guy..i mean he was there calming me down, he was holding me not lettin me go one bit..i tried to like hurt myself and he was really sad..n i mean i cant now..i did realize a while ago that he really does love me..but that right then, proved to me even more how
much he really cared about me..it showed that like no matter what he will always be there for me <33 i love him so much..and yay! monday will be 4 months =] ..well moving on...today i went over his house around 7 and i stayed with him the whole time since he has a really bad cold..we were watchin a movie and we just chilled...he was so happy to just see me .. and so was i =] *lovey dovey sigh* i love billy..maybe im over obsessing of him? i dont give a fuck..cuz i mean it..i love billy! =] okayy..well right now im listenin to some hidden tracks of trapt..i love that band!! well anyway..im out
[30&Dec&2003|09:37am]
hey hey..yesterday i chilled with anna around like 4ish.. we went to Mt.Prospect park and there we met freddy and danny. basically we were just chillen around =] haha i took danny's hat and i was like makin him run everywhere to get it from me hehe. like around 530ish or a lil before we walked back to my place. first we were gonna walk where we usually do but freddy was like that guy is following us =X so we walked the other way..n we did see him behind us.. when we got around walgreens he wasnt there.. oh lordy i think we worried for no reason =[ we went inside of walgreens and just chilled there and we were reading all the cards. went bak to my place and chilled there.. at one point anna and i made freddy and danny switch sweaters and shoes with us. i was wearing danny's sweater, flame blue hat and his BIG ASS sneakers..=] anna wore freddy's sweater and shoes.. then freddy wore anna's zip up tight hoodie and danny wore my green sweater.. haha they looked soo fruity! n me n anna looked like we were like ghetto and yet durr] so anna and i ordered ihop [viva la french toast was mine. anna's was pancake sandwich]
billy came over and we left billy, danny, and freddy at my house.. while me n anna were going to ihop..we entered and we both like smiled and gasped.. THE HOTTEST HOST WAS THERE! OMFG! HE WAS SOOO DAMNN BANGABLE, GOURAGES, SEXII! haha forever will i cherish the change he gave me haha =] then freddy and danny left =X n anna, me n billy were watchin Darkness Falls..the tooth fairy lady is hilarious haha she was bald and looked like a jelly spider. =] anna left around 930 and me n billy just chilled on the couch** he left around 1130 =[ n then i was talking on the fone with my good old buddy jOe <33 we talked till like 130 in the morning..n then i went to sleep.. =]as of right now?i just woke up well around 9 i did..my dream was about just livin in a new york city apartment and like i was in my cousin's apartment and designers were everywhere so my cousin [miguel] would suprise his girlfriend [julia] when she came home for new years =] it was really weird.. n then i remember my nail was comin off so i asked miguel for glue and im like can i have like crazy glue? n hes like i just use SKIN glue.. weird i know.. so then like okay sure.. i went to reach the bottle and it was in this HUGE baby bottle..i dunno i was soo confused..n then other crap happened but i dunno i cant remember too much ..anyway__ tomorrow im going to CT with my mom and billy <33 im so happy i get to spend it with him =] so yes tomorrow we're leaving around the afternoon maybe 6-7ish and then we come back on new years but later on in the day.. i have to pack up all my stuff . billy and i are sharing a bag so its all good =] im bringin like 1 outfit, pjs, accessories. and a couple more..im gonna wear the outfit for that day so yea.. oh lordy im soo excited..and plus i love my aunts house thats in CT.. =] its new and purddy =] . × ill definatly update laterupdate =]i guess today was great =] allie apologized to me after like half a year almost...we're back to the usual now =] i guess we all learned that even though u guys had the worst fight n like dont talk for a while..u guys miss each other still so yea im glad well thats all now
[28&Dec&2003|12:48pm]
well okay i haven't upadted in like a really longgg time..school and everything has been like stressing everything..christmas was spent in ny over my cousin's house...kinda a boring day..i dont really understand why but christmas scares me..i think its just too happy for me or w/e i dunno..so we [ andrew,veronika,miguel,me] went to miguel's gf's house [julia] we did have a good time u can say... i did mangae to slip haha .. julia and i were hiding from veronkia and then like vero was comin in n i needed to hide..so i ran n slipped haha u had to be there =].. um..i went home that day around 9 n got home 1015ish.billy came over then =] <33 n then he left =[ but my cousin andrew n his lil sister veronika slept over.. and today they are leaving..so most likly im goin to update since i will have time anyway.. yesterdayum.went to best buy n then circuit city..i got a new keyboard n mouse n the chevelle cd..=] its really good..n then i got a leather case for my phone [oh yea i did change it like 2 weeks ago?] SANYO 8100! awsomeness =]
alot of other things did happen but w/e [friggin mom n dad talkin crap about me again sayin im stupid yadda yadda..im sick n tired of them ughh].. then im guessing around 645ish billy cam over..as usual =] and we chilled at my house and then me n him went to get donuts @ DD's...well... the sweet smell of sex..haha tha] his car yes..wow big mems there =] okay anyway we went back home n just chilled n yupp..we did talk and it made me realize again how much i love him =] wel ill update later x0leave some l0ve
[27&Dec&2003|02:26pm]
_You Stuff_001. What is your name: kathy002. Spell your first name backwards: yhtak003. Date of birth: march 30004. Male or female: gurlie <3005. Astrological sign:]006. Nicknames: kiTtie, katayO, bOebathy, kittie beans, bEvis, 007. Occupation: fresh shit @ chs008. Height: shOrt 009. Weight: 89010. Hair color: now its darkish summer red 011. Eye color: shades of browns012. Where were you born: st. mary’s hospital =]013. Where do you reside now: cliftOn014. Age: One fOur015. Screen names: punknrock28 | playboyxkittie016. E-mail address:
017. What does your screen name stand for: um..the punknrock was I dunno the second one is bc I LOVE the playboy bunnie n my nick name is kittie018. What is your gj name: uhhh019. What does your gj name stand for: *drool* uhhh020. Pets: 2 kittens, 3 birds021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: 15 I think? Yea 14 actual ones n 1 more for good luck022. Piercings: ears023. Tattoo's: I wish024. Shoe size: 6 1/2025. Righty or lefty: rightie =]026. Wearing: jeans and a long sleeve shirt027. Hearing: a computer humm028. Feeling: painful029. Eating/drinking: air~Guys/Girls/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~061. Have you ever been in love: oh yes062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: ummm063. How many people have you been in REAL love with: I think unO?064. How many people have you kissed: countless065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: eww fuck no066. How many people have you dated: oh lordy…countless067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: personality, looks068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: eyes!069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for: anything xcept nerd073. Do you have a crush right now: nahh074. If so who is it: nada075. Do you believe in love at first sight: in a way076. Do you remember your first love: mm hmm 077. Who is the first person you kissed: eric078. Do you believe in fate: yupp079. Do you believe in soul mates: yea.. its that one special true someone when u know u could spend ur whole life with , without falling out of love with them080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: I did~Family Stuff~104. How many siblings do you have: zero105. What are your parents names: maria n jOse106. What are your siblings names: I said zero dagnabit!107. How many siblings does your mother have: 5?108. How many siblings does your father have: alot109. Where are your parents from: peru110. Is your family close: pretty much111. Does your family get together for holidays: yuppp112. Do you have a drunk uncle: yes I think sO113. Any medical problems run through your family: um i dont know114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee: I don’t think sO?115. Do you have any nieces or nephews: nOpe116. Are your parents divorced: nahh117. Do you have step parents: I said NO DAGNABIT !118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family: um yeaa120. Did some of your family come to America from another country: PERU, spain, and yea so far that I know of_Music Stuff_121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: enigma122. What's the most embarrassing cd you own: aqua [barbie grl group]123. What's the best cd you own: trapt <33124. What song do you absolutely hate: shut up by black eyed peas UGH!125. Do you sing in the shower: yea sometimes126. What song reminds you of that special someone: my everything_Okay, I Name An Artist And You Give A Lyric From Any One Of Their Songs!_127. Pink: 128. Britney Spears: oOps I did it again..blah blah blah129. Madonna: I hear u call my name..n it feels like hOme130. Blink 182: feeling this,, something something .feeling this haha13l. 3Lw: no more la la no more baby ima do rightttttt132. The Beatles: cant buy me looveee .. lovvveee..133. Spice Girls: spice up the world everybody blah blah134. J.Lo: im still im still jenny from da block135. *Nsync: you're gone! Baby your gone! Girl your gone136. Limp Bizkit: its all about the he said she said BULLSHIT!137. Stacie Orrico: umm theres gotta be more to life? is that the right singer? hah138. Creed: hold me down..im six feet from the edge n im thinking!139. Outkast: oh u think u got..oh u think u got it..140. Good Charlotte: hold on..something something something141. Christina Aguilera: we are beautiful no matter what they sayy..142. Eminem: im slim shady cuz im the real shady144. Kelly Clarkston: what u did was low..145. Kelly Osbourne: shuttt uppp!!!!146. Mandy Moore: I wanna be with you147. Eve: gangsta loving..something something something148. Aaliyah: more than a woman..more..moreee149. Nelly: I said..its getting hot in hurr so hott150. Alicia Keys: oh oh falll ll in..oh oh oh151. Sean Paul: just gimmie da lite la la la_Favorites_152. Color: black153. Food: fries!154. Song: enigma155. Show: daria, degrassi156. School subject: um I dunno157. Band/singer/artist: TRAPT!158. Animal: birds159. Outfit: my pink panther pj pants, pink tank with my grey sweater160. Radio station: k rOck 92.3161. Movie: white oleander162. Pair of shoes: converses163. Cartoon: dariaa164. Actor: josh hartness165. Actress: ===166. Potato chip: plain167. Drink: PINA COLADAS168: Soda: pepsi169. Holiday: um..new years! time to get drunk baybee170. Perfume/cologne: dream angels heavenly!171. Pizza topping: pepperoni, cheese172. Jello flavor: strawberri173. Lunch meat: jamon del pais [ its peruvian ]174. Card Game: Spit! me n anna always are a challenge at that175. Video game: need for speed : underground =]176. Website: 177. Book: sixteen and dying178. Computer game: life179. Number: 3180. Cereal: honey nut cheerios181. Comedian: uhhh182. Dessert: chocolate cake with ice cream183. Disney character: donald duck <33184. Clothing store: um..guess,gap,express,delias185. Past time: wha?186. Teacher: MR.ORLOVSKY [we just call him mr. o]187. Childhood toy: this duck that has a red shirt n red hat =]188. Carnival game/ride: climbin that damn ladder that spins189. Candy bar: snickers190. Magazine: seventeen =]191. Salad dressing: ceaser192. Thing to do on the weekend: chill193. Hot drink: hot chocolate [ peruvian style ]194. Season: spring195. Sport to watch: none196. Person to talk to online: umm...alicia, anna, chris, a couple_Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits_197. What color are your sheets: lavender for now198. What color are your bedroom walls: peach199. Do you have posters on your wall: oh boy yess200. If so of what: hotties <33 n bands201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: mm hmm202. How many pillows are on your bed: 6203. What do you normally sleep in: in my pink panther pjs with the pink tank204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: i just said that before!205. What size bed do you have: fuLL206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: normal207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: i wish209. Describe the last nightmare you had: umm too long to tell210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yupp the doggie billy gave me211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed: a couple 212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: umm i dunno213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: dagnabit i told ya before me dont have SIBLINGS!215. How about drool: nahh216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: mm hmm217. What color is the carpet in your room: grey218. What's under your bed: wood_This or that_219. loser/wannabe: if u WANNABE my lover220. Doughnuts/bagels: doughnuts221. Day/night: nitee222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: east coast eyO223. Heaven/hell: i dunno224. Make love/have sex: um BOTH ;]225. Coffee/tea: cawfeee226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: burrgerrs227. Rap/rock: rOck228. Britney/Christina: fuk them both229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: american?230. Real World/Road Rules: real wOrld231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: BLAH232. Silver/gold: silver hOney233. Nike/Adidas: adidas234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: mcdonalds =] ba da da da daaa im loving it <3235. Sweet/sour: sweetness236. Punk/emo: uhh237. Hot/cold: cOld238. Winter/summer: summer nites!239. Spring/fall: spring is in the air well actually love but same crap240. Operas/plays: uhhh241. Read/watch tv: TE VEE242. Cd's/tapes: the round disks243. Dvd's/vhs: de vee de244. Old/new: sparkling neww245. Shorts/skirts: shorts246. Pink/red: red247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: black n white248. Meat/vegetables: meatt249. Mexican food/chinese food: both250. Commercials/infomercials: uhhh251. Scary movies/comedies: scarrie252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: eww fuck one pie]253. Sandals/tennis shoes: uhh sandals i guess254. Dogs/cats: bOth255. Unicorns/fairies: unicorns are awsome! fairies are too freakky256. Water/land: water257. Sugar/spice: spicee ha cha chaa258. Black/white: black259. ribbons/bows: bows260. Chicken/beef: bawk bawk bawkkk chicken261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: rainbow! duhh262. Cars/trucks: cars263. Austin Powers/James Bond: james bOnd264. Popcorn/pretzels: none265. Hip/hop: hiP266. Passionate kiss/peck: lovey dovey passionate267. WWE wrestling/ real wrestling: none well real bc billy wrestles..so yea i gotta support him268. Back rub/foot massage: backk269. Picture frames/photo albums: albums..n framess =]270. Pens/pencils: pens_What Is Your Opinion Of The Following_271. Eminem: dayumm bangable!272. Virgins: im not273. God: up there watching over us274. The Osbournes: kool275. Reality TV: uhhh276. J.Lo: bitch u beter step over cuz ima bop u in the friggin face277. Religion: THATS ME IN THE CORNER! THATS ME IN THE SPOT.LIGHT,, LOSING MY RELIGION! -by rem278. Emo music: good279. Valentine's Day: cant wait but bad mems280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: u think i fukin care?281. Homosexuals: not against282. Abortion: pro-choice283. Inter-racial relationships: whats the big problem with it?284. Murder: murder she wrotteeee285. Death: it will all be our time soon..but enjoy life to the fullest286. Obesity: cant help it287. Pre-marital sex: uhh288. Terrorism: against the idiots but not the whole racial group289. Pornography: eww no..sry im soo against that shit290. Fortune Tellers: think theyre lying291. Threesomes: nahh292. Prostitution: sry no thats for losers who cant get laid293. Politics: im kinda interested but goin against it294. Country music: howwwdeee yaLLL!295. George W. Bush: sorry no296. Cloning: if ya wanna clone go clone but make one of mee too while ur at it =]297. Britney's boobs: wtf?! i dont look at them298. Gas prices in America: no big deal to me_Have You Ever...._331. Mooned anyone: mm hmm332. Been on a diet: many times333. Been to a foreign country: yupp 334. Broken a bone: no thank god335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling: umm i dont think so336. Swear at a teacher: nOpe337. Talked on instant messages: yeaa338. Got in a fight: who hasnt339. Dated a teacher: sry noo340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: felt like i was about to but no341. Thought about killing your enemy: FUK YES! I HATE THAT MOTHERFUKIN COW!!!!!! FOR CALLING ME SLUT SKANK EVERYTHING! <|3 @#&@^#!! she better watch out342. Gone skinny dipping: yaa343. Met another gj member in the flesh: wtf? huh344. Told a little white lie: =X345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: =X346. Stolen anything: noo347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: mm hmm348. Been on TV: no349. Been on the radio: yea.. i ddnt know till after350. Been in a mosh pit: no i wish351. Been to a concert: yupp352. Dated one of your best friends: mm hmm353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry: yupp354. Deceived somebody close to you: yea i think355. Broken the law: haha yea356. Been to a rodeo: uhh noo357. Been on a talk show: yea right358. Been on a game show: HAHA no359. Been on an airplane: yea [hated it]360. Got to ride on a firetruck: no but i wish =[361. Came close to dying: no comment362. Cheated on a bf/gf: ugh yea363. Gave someone a piggy back ride: yea n i get rides too!364. Terrorized a babysitter: um NO365. Made a mud pie: uhhh no =\366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: many times367. Snuck out of the house at night:] of course i did368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: yeaaa *ykwur*369. Had an eating disorder: yes370. Felt like you didn't belong: 24/7 well sometimes actuallysry that the numbers are fucked up =[ well thats me..=] comment pweese371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: yes... wen im like w/ a friend and there bf or gf372. Smoked: yeahh 373. Done drugs: =)374. Been arrested: no375. Had your tonsils removed: ,no376. Gone to camp: no377. Won a bet: yeah378. Written a love letter: i dont think so379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: yes380. Written a love poem: yes381. Kissed in the rain: yeaa382. Slow danced with someone you love: yes383. Participated in an orgy: nooo lmao384. Faked an orgasm: hahaha yeh385. Stolen a kiss: how does that work?386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: yess387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf: no388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love: no389. Gotten a speeding ticket: nope390. Done jail time: no391. Had to wear a uniform to work: no392. Won a trophy: yeah 393. Thrown up in public: yeahh394. Bowled a perfect game: hahahahahahah no395. Failed/got held back: nope396. Got perfect attendance in grade school: 5th grade397. Roasted pumpkin seeds: yes398. Taken ballet/karate lessons: ballet399. Attempted suicide: yes400. Cut yourself: yes
navigation
most recent entries}

我要回帖

更多关于 l签是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信