假如你是Susan,你们学校校报的英文版的英文版正在对“我和我的他们朋友”这一主题进行征稿,请根据以下

“我是校报负责人,急需在校内聘一名同学任英文版的编辑。”这句话翻译一下,要像高一的学生写的哟!_百度知道
“我是校报负责人,急需在校内聘一名同学任英文版的编辑。”这句话翻译一下,要像高一的学生写的哟!
提问者采纳
I am the person in charge of the school newspaper.I need a student to take the position of English version editor for urgent.
你确定语法没问题吗?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
校报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是你们校报英文版的编辑Sandy读者Lucy来信向你询问该怎么交朋友,请根据以下提示写封回信,提建议_百度知道
假如你是你们校报英文版的编辑Sandy读者Lucy来信向你询问该怎么交朋友,请根据以下提示写封回信,提建议
21。要求1: i am glad to receive your letter.语言流畅.词数60~80词(开头和结尾已给出,可适当发挥,对同学友好.与同学交朋友;3、通顺,不计入总词数。) Dear lucy.加入俱乐部.积极参加课外活动,多帮助同学;2
提问者采纳
Then they will like to make friends with you. Good luck. Second, you can also join some clubs, you could also try to take part in after ---- class activities. First, you can make friends whit you classmates . I believe you can do it well. YoursDear Lucy: I am glad to receive your letter. It’s also a good way to meet new people and make more friends. So your classmates will know you well .Be friendly to your classmates and help them when they have difficult. I am writing to give you some advice
There’re a lot of things you could do. Third
其他类似问题
校报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 Saturday, May 3
FineThis morning, _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________马上分享给朋友:答案One possible version: Saturday, May 3
FineThis morning, I was jogging in the park when I caught sight of a wallet on a bench. Clearly, someone had left it there by accident. I picked it up and checked the contents. Inside it, I found some money and a card with a phone number. Believing that the owner would be worried, I immediately tried the number. A man answered it in an anxious voice. Hearing that I had his wallet, he sighed with relief and told me he would return right away. Ten minutes later, the man arrived. After confirming he was the owner, I handed the wallet back to him. With his thumb up, he expressed his gratitude to me repeatedly. Seeing the smile on his face, I felt happy that I was able to help.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题As a high school
student, I consider English a very important subject. In order to learn it
well, apart from English class, I took an active part in English corner and
other after-class English activities, which benefit me a lot.
In the English
corner, I meet many friends, who share the same interest with me. Besides,
sometimes, some foreigners are glad to join us. By talking with them, my oral
English improved a lot. I also find it useful to keep English diaries. I keep
on doing it these years and it is helpful to my English. As a saying goes,
practice makes perfect. Only by practice will we make more progress. Finally,
some good English study websites contribute a lot to my improvement. Through
these websites, I can read some classic English passages, poems and stories.
What’s more, I can learn some learning skills and methodologies, which play an
important part in my study process.
All in all,
every road leads to Roman, but I believe hard work pays off.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
书面表达(满分15分)
   国外某网站(website)将举办新一轮网上讲座活动,正面向全球中学生征集话题(topic)。假设你是新华中学的学生李华,经常访问该网站。现请你用英文给该网站发送一封电子邮件,向其推荐话题,词数100左右。内容包括:
1.自我简介;2.写信目的;3.话题:我们应该感恩(thankful);4.推荐的理由;5.预祝活动成功。
来源:江西师大附中2010届高三第三次模拟考试英语试题
题型:写作题
假设你是新华中学的学生李明,班里从外地转来一名同学张华,他一时无法融入新的班集体,感到很苦恼请根据下列要点给他写一封信:1.帮他分析原因2.给他提出建议(至少两条)3.陈述你帮助他的具体打算注意:1.词数:100左右;2.信的开头和结尾已给出(不算入总词数);Dear Zhang Hua,I’m sorry to hear that you have trouble in getting along well with the new class.So I hope I can give you a hand.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerely, Li Ming
来源:2012届江苏省阜宁高级中学、大丰高级中学、栟茶高级中学高三第二次调研联考英语
题型:写作题
假设你是新华中学的学生李华,你和在上海上学的英国朋友Tom约好下周末去北京旅游,但你因故不能赴约。请根据以下要点用英语给他写一封电子邮件:1. 表示歉意;2. 解释原因;3. 另约时间。注意:1. 单词数150左右;2. 可适当增加细节。
来源:学年山东省文登市高三3月质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
写作(满分30分)
假设你是新华中学的学生李华,不久前某英语杂志社举办“ 建设节约型校园 ”征文比赛。请你根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文:
1. 学校里浪费的现象,如水、电与餐厅食物等;
2. 浪费造成的危害;
3. 你的建议与措施。
注意:1. 词数:120-150;
2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
来源:2013届度河北省高二第二学期3月月考英语试卷(解析版)