求歌词积极向上,并且单词是高中生能看懂的好听英文歌歌,越多越好!~

积极向上的英文歌_百度知道
积极向上的英文歌
能不能给我几首积极向上,可以在参加比才的英文歌再找一下伴奏音乐谢谢!
提问者采纳
歌手:Christina Aguilera
专辑:Stripped
Christina Aguilera - FighterWhen I, thought I knew youThinking, that you were trueI guess I, I couldn't trustCalled your bluff, time is up'Cause I've had enoughYou were, there by my sideAlways, down for the rideBut your, joy ride just came down in flames'Cause your greed sold me out of shame, mmhmmAfter all of the stealing and cheatingYou probably think that I hold resentment for youBut, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to doI wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull throughSo I wanna say thank you'Cause it makes me that much strongerMakes me work a little bit harderIt makes me that much wiserSo thanks for making me a fighterMade me learn a little bit fasterMade my skin a little bit thickerMakes me that much smarterSo thanks for making me a fighterOh, ohhNever, saw it comingAll of, your backstabbingJust so, you could cash inOn a good thing before I realized your gameI heard, you're going aroundPlaying, the victim nowBut don't, even beginFeeling I'm the one to blame'Cause you dug your own graveAfter all of the fights and the liesYes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymoreUh, no more, oh no, it's over'Cause if it wasn't for all of your tortureI wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back downSo I wanna say thank you'Cause it makes me that much strongerMakes me work a little bit harderMakes me that much wiserSo thanks for making me a fighterMade me learn a little bit fasterMade my skin a little bit thickerIt makes me that much smarterSo thanks for making me a fighterEND歌手:Christina Aguilera
专辑:Stripped
Christina Aguilera - BeautifulDon't look at meEvery day is so wonderfulAnd suddenly, it's hard to breatheNow and then, I get insecureFrom all the fame, I'm so ashamedI am beautiful no matter what they sayWords can't bring me downI am beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring me downSo don't you bring me down todayTo all your friends, you're deliriousSo consumed in all your doomTrying hard to fill the emptinessThe piece is gone and the puzzle undoneThat's the way it isYou are beautiful no matter what they sayWords can't bring you downYou are beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring you downDon't you bring me down today...No matter what we do (no matter what we do)No matter what they say (no matter what they say)When the sun is shining throughThen the clouds won't stayAnd everywhere we go (everywhere we go)The sun won't always shine (sun won't always shine)But tomorrow will find a way All the other timesWe are beautiful no matter what they sayYes, words won't bring us downWe are beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring us downDon't you bring me down todayDon't you bring me down todayDon't you bring me down todayEND
提问者评价
We Are The Champions 歌手:Robbie Williams We Are The Champions Lyrics:Freddie Mercury Music:Freddie Mercury I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand Kicked in my face But I've come through And I need to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions of the world I've taken my bows And my curtain calls You've bought me fame and fortune And everything that goes with it I thank you all But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before the whole human race And I ain't gonna lose And I need to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions of the world We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions
--BEYOND 我是一只小小鸟 --赵传 《飞得更高》-- 汪峰
《怒放的生命》-- 汪峰
《我的未来不是梦》--张雨生
《从头再来》-- 刘欢 《光辉岁月》--BEYOND
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
nothing ganna stop us
WHENVER WHEREVER
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求劲爆旋律节奏强的英文歌,像一些舞曲DJ嗨歌电音摇滚等等,最好有让人热血沸腾、喜庆、积极向上的感觉。_百度知道
求劲爆旋律节奏强的英文歌,像一些舞曲DJ嗨歌电音摇滚等等,最好有让人热血沸腾、喜庆、积极向上的感觉。
提问者采纳
Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na NaThe only hope for me is you都不错,第二首是变形金刚3的一段插曲
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Airy -just for tonight
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁青年人形容自己积极向上的26个精彩英语单词英语句子
发布时间: 08:27:00 来源:
作者: 浏览:&&评论:0
青年人形容自己积极向上的26个精彩英语单词英语句子A;Active 积极No mater it is for the daily life or the daily work,they are& active and enterprising.无论是在生活,还是工作上,他们都拥有积极奋发,进取乐观的心态。 B: Brave 勇敢They believe &Be brave,and I will win&.他们相信:“勇敢些,我会赢。”C: Civilizalion 文明They may ignore discipline,but they would not tolerate disregarding& civilization.他们可能会无视纪律,但他们绝对不能无视文明。 D: dreamer梦想家They are great novelists and like to show their self-imagination.他们个个都是小说高手,热衷于表现自我想象力。E: Entertainmenl娱乐It is ok for them not to go shopping or clubbing.but it is not ok if you are lack of the spirit of entertainment. 在80后的生存哲学里,可以不逛街,可以不泡吧,但绝对不允许你没有娱乐精神。F:Fashion 时尚They go for fashion to their own tastes.But they do not for popularity.他们有各自的审美与品位,来打造专属自己的美丽“模板”。G:Green 绿色They pursue fashion and personality.They are great green consumers.他们追求时尚和环保,同时也是“绿色环保消费者”H:Help 帮助They never give up the idea of helping others.They show their helping spirit quite well during the May 12th Wenchuan Earthquake.他们从未放弃帮助他的想法。在5•12汶川大地震面前,80后从未吝啬伸出自己的手。 &I:Innovate 创新They are innovation and challenge a lot of possibilities and limits to make their dreams come true.&他们大胆尝试,凭借一种“初生牛犊不怕虎”的锐气挑战无数的可能与极限。 J:Justice 正义Being on the age of laws and moralities,they step forward boldly to the justice once and again.站在法律与道德的边缘,他们一次又一次挺身而出,让正义得到匡扶,公平得到维护。K:Knowledgeable 知识Being knowledgeable is a basic requirement for them to find their girl friends or boy freinds.有学识,这是80后男女交友的最低标准,如果才貌兼备,那你就是香饽饽了。L:Loyal 忠诚They are loyal to their work,their family and their motherland.对自己的职业忠诚,对家人朋友忠诚,对自己的国家忠诚,这永远都不是一个落伍的动词。M:Miracle 奇迹They bilieve in &Never leave nor give up&.There can be a miracle when they believe.他们坚信“不抛弃,不放弃”。只有坚持才会成功,才会出现生命中的奇迹。
声明:本站登载此文出于传递信息之目的,绝不意味着本站赞同其观点或证实其描述。
【】 【】 【】 【】
相关文章链接
&?&&( 07:58:10)&?&&( 08:40:50)&?&&( 10:07:58)&?&&( 10:06:50)&?&&( 08:27:35)&?&&( 07:54:16)&?&&( 08:30:42)&?&&( 08:17:54)&?&&( 09:48:51)&?&&( 09:55:06)
??????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
All right reserved 邮箱:&&&&在线QQ:求音乐:适合高一学生听的英文歌曲._百度知道
求音乐:适合高一学生听的英文歌曲.
老师组织学生找新单词少,还要适合同学们年纪的英语歌曲,以此来提高大家对英语的兴趣。求回答,不是那种爱不爱的歌曲。最好积极向上点。
Selena Gomez & the scene--who says:可能会有几个不会的单词,但总体应该听得懂The Cranberries--dreams:这首就是OPPO的那个广告歌,还挺好理解的paramore---the only exception:这首歌有些爱情成分里面,不过还好啦~因为很好理解paramore---ignorance:这首歌有点快,不过歌词还蛮有趣的lenka---trouble is a friend:这首歌没有难的单词,应该都是学过的,不过它的旋律不是每个人都能就受咯sara bareilles---king of anything:这首歌就是有些单词没学过的,其他都还好现在的歌很少是爱不爱的,我觉得只要是适合的话都没关系啦
网友推荐的适合高一的同学听的英文歌有什么呢?
49579人推荐
65132人推荐
99929人推荐
106354人推荐
106291人推荐
121980人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
buring you are a beautiful girl yellow_playboy baby
Justin bieber Sunshine in the Rain-Bodies Without Organs (日不落英文版)杰克逊《拯救地球》The start of something new(歌舞青春里的)以上都是我高一时选修课程里学的歌有的有战争背景...记得采纳哦
The showtrouble is a friendarrietty's song(英文版的)the hand songSeven WondersHouse Carpenter这些都不错 比较好听 可以听懂的 也不是什么爱不爱的你可以听听看
Darin zanyar—B What U Wanna B(做你想做的人)Joel Hanson—Traveling Light(轻装远行)Shakira—Waka Waka(音译:哇嘎 哇嘎 意译:闪耀;北非的斯瓦希里语;除英语版外还有西语版)Within Temptation—Never Ending Story
because of you
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有歌词很简单旋律又是平调的英文歌曲?_百度知道
有没有歌词很简单旋律又是平调的英文歌曲?
我们是学校歌咏比赛的时候班上要合唱,小学六年级水平。只要一首。最好调子不要太高,男孩子上不去。歌词的画希望单词都比较好读,不要很多连读的,也希望整首歌比较短,然后比较好记。急求。目前有几首备选:《let it go》《proud of you》《we will rock you》。如果没有其它曲子推荐说一下这些哪首更好也可以。
提问者采纳
我觉得westlife 的 i have a dream 和 season in the sun 不错,歌词也算是积极向上,难度也不大
提问者评价
虽然放弃了英文歌不过分不能浪费!谢谢你!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
《We Are Young》fun.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}