请教初中英语问题,求美国达人秀解答!

请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Welcome to Xin Xin
clothes store .It sells coats, hats, shoes and socks at a very good price..We have sweaters in all colors at 30dollars each.For children,we have T-shirts for only 18dollars each.We have hats in red,yellow and blue for only 8dollars each.For boys,we have sports shoes for 25dollars each.And we have sports socks for only 3dollars each. Why are you waiting? Come to Zhen Zhen clothes store as quickly as you can!Come and see for yourself at Xin Xin Clothes Store! I believe you will like them!纯手打,加油
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答已经完美的解决了我问题!
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Do you want to know my family? Let
tell you. My 2
is in Huangshan. There
people in my family,
. My father’s name
Wang Dong. He is forty-five years old . He
young. He is
Chinese teacher, but he
students think he is a good teacher. He loves me and I love him,
. I think he is a good
. My mother’s name is Li Ying. She is a worker. She is a very good worker
mother. My name is Wang Feng. I’m thirteen. I’m a boy. I
in a middle school. The school is
my home. Sometimes I go to school
. I study hard.(
)42.A. house
)43.A. are three
B. is three
C. are two
D. is two(
)44.A. my father, I and my mother
B. my father, my mother and I
C. my mother, my father and me
D. I, my father and my mother(
)45.A. is
)46.A. look
D. likes(
)47.A. the
)48.A. know
C. is knowing
D. knowing(
)49.A. Their
D. He’s(
)50.A. too
)51.A. student
C. teacher
)52.A. for
)53.A. work
D. teach(
)54.A. near
)55.A. play
B. by bike
C. on bike
D. bikes41—45CBABA
46—50CDBBA
51—55CBCAB
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
楼主你好,很高兴和各位您解答:Happy Kid Winter Camp,Hello.My name is Li Ping. i'm 13 years old right now.I'm from No.1 Middle School. What i like to do during free time is reading, and sometime i also like to work on computers and play basketball. i can play soccer, sing english songs, and i am also good at dancing and swimming.I really want to help with the Happy Kid Winter Camp, so it will be great if you could let me join you guys.Sincerely,Li Ping.快乐儿童冬季夏令营,您好,我叫李萍,今年十三岁,我来自第一中学,在空闲时间,我喜欢读书,有时候也会搞搞电脑(楼主这里我给你翻译的是“用电脑来工作”,如果你想表达玩电脑可改为“play computer games”)和打篮球。我会足球,唱英文歌,当然我在跳舞和游泳方面也很擅长。我非常想参加这个夏令营,如果你们能然我加入你们的话,那真是太好了。你真挚的,(这个是直译,所以看起来有点奇怪,不过外国人都这么写。)李萍。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Dear sir, I want to join your Winter Camp to help the children with sports and music. I think I can be good with the children and I hope to get your letter soon.
Yours, Li Ping Dear sir,
I want to join your Winter Camp to help the children with sports and music.
My name is Li Ping I am thirteen (years old). I study / am a student in No. 1 Middle School. I like reading and playing basketball. I like computers, too. I can play football well. I can stag many English songs, And I can dance and swim. I can surf the Internet and send e-mails.
I think I can be good with the children and I hope to get your letter soon.
你是要做哪一题
这是一道书面表达题
根据给出的条件发邮件
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
为你解答。1、which(指物)2、whose(作定语)3、whom(作宾语)4、that(指物)5、who(指人)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
11.September
12.December13.five, first
17.ninth18.When is your father's birthday?19.Lucy's birthday is on may 20th.20.How old is your brother?21.Next week is Ann's birthday party.22.Do you want to cime to my birthday party?希望能帮助欢迎采纳
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
13.five 14.second 15.eight 16.twelve 17.ninth18.when is your father's birthday? 19.Lucy's birthday is on 20th May. 20.How old is your father? 21.Anna's birthday party is next week.22.Do you want to come to my birthday party?
13.five、first
18.When is your father's birthday?
19.Lucy's birthday is on May 20th. 20.How old your brother?
10. August
11.September
12. December
13. five, first
17.ninth18.When is your father's birthday?19.Lucy's birthday is on May 20th.20.How old is your brother?21.Next week is Anna's birthday party.22.Do you want to come to my birthday party?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 美国达人秀 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信