求一首好听的英文歌英文歌

求一首英文歌_百度知道
提问者采纳
Pitbull - Shut It Down (feat. Akon)试听 首Bone Thugs-n-harmony - Never Forget Me ...展开全文Pitbull - Shut It Down (feat. Akon)试听 首Bone Thugs-n-harmony - Never Forget Me试听收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌~~~_百度知道
求一首英文歌~~~
是两个男的唱的,一个男的是主唱,另一个男的只是唱说唱部分,主唱的声音听起来很年轻,整首歌听起来很有动力,其中只听到了It's,Second,way三个单词,高唱部分有一句尾音是啊咿呀,就只能提供这么多了、、、、
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
one two 但是不知道你说的是哪首歌他们的新歌one two-坏女人(feat 徐仁英)one two-walalei lalalei星星闪耀之夜 也有可能是这首吧 金泰宇和MC梦的一次合作 金泰宇的声音有点沙哑 MC唱RAP金泰宇和MC梦 合唱的 I love you N I thank you
谢谢,不过都不是我要找的
wesfong dfd ief?是不是?
歌名:Price Tag歌手:Jessie J Feat. B.o.B歌词:Seems like everybody's got a price 既然人人都有身价   I wonder how they sleep at night 我想知道他们晚上如何安睡   When the tale comes first 流言排在前面   And the truth comes second 而真相随后才到   Just stop, for a minute and 停下来 缓解一会儿   Smile 和微笑着   Why is everybody so serious 为何人人都杞人忧天   Acting so damn mysterious 一副神神秘秘的样子   You got your shades on your eyes 眼中的灰暗如何剔除   And your heels so high 又穿这么高的高跟鞋   That you can't even have a good time 那活该你倒霉   Everybody look to their left (yeah) 人人向左看看(耶)   Everybody look to their right (ha) 人人向右看看(哈)   Can you feel that (yeah) 难道感觉不到吗(耶)   We‘ll pay them with love tonight… 爱能让你今晚圆满...   It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱   We don't need your money, money, money 我们不需要你的金钱   We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Ain't about the (uh) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱   Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银   Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   We need to take it back in time 我们想要让时光轮回   When music made us all UNITE! 音乐让我们众志成城!   And it wasn't low blows and video Hoes 但并不是不堪入目的视频   Am I the only one gettin… tired? 难道我是唯一一个守旧派?   Why is everybody so obsessed? 为什么人人对此着迷?   Money can't buy us happiness 满足与快乐 金钱无法买到   Can we all slow down and enjoy right now 我们就不能停 活在当下   Guarantee we'll be feelin 我能保证是个好方法   All right 极好的   Everybody look to their left (yeah) 人人向左看看(耶)   Everybody look to their right (ha) 人人向右看看(哈)   Can you feel that (yeah) 难道感觉不到吗(耶)   Well pay them with love tonight… 爱能让你今晚圆满...   It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱   We don't need your money, money, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱   We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Ain't about the (uh) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱   Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银   Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Yeah yeah 耶耶   well, keep the price tag 好吧 继续生活在标签下   and take the cash back 把现金全部拿回来   just give me six streams and a half stack 只要给我六首音频和500MB(注:stack电脑术语 等于1GB)   and you can keep the cars 你就可以得到我的车   leave me the garage 开出我的车库   and all I..而我呢……   yes all I need are keys and garage 是啊 我只要吉他和音符陪伴我   and guess what, in 30 seconds I'm leaving to Mars 猜想着,我在30秒能飞向火星   yes we leaving across these undefeatable odds 是的,我们将不朽打破并抛离   its like this man, you can't put a price on life 像这传奇人物 你无法给其定价   we do this for the love so we fight and sacrifice everynight 每晚战斗和牺牲 一切都是为了爱   so we aint gon stumble and fall never 所以我们永远不会堕落   waiting to see, a sign of defeat uh uh 看着吧,你们的标志注定失败   so we gon keep everyone moving there feet 所以我们要大家继续前进   so bring back the beat and everybody sing 重复这节奏 大家一起唱   It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱   We don't need your money, money, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱   We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Ain't about the (uh) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱   Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银   Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱   We don't need your money, money, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱   We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Ain't about the (uh) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱   Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银   Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Yeah yeah 耶耶   oo-oooh 哦哦   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌请采纳。
歌不错,不过不是我要找的
whatya want from me
这是adam的歌吧,这首歌很好听,但不是我要找的
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲名和歌手。。。_百度知道
提问者采纳
我也很喜欢这首歌,有一种唱到灵魂深处的感觉burning - 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多Passion is sweet强烈的感情是甜蜜的 Love makes weak而爱使我们脆弱 You said you cherished freedom so你说你珍惜你的自由 You refuse to let it go所以你拒绝丢失它 Follow your fate跟随你的命运 Love and hate不管是爱还是憎恨 Never fail to seize the day, 紧紧抓住那一天 But dont give yourself away .不要给你自己离开的机会 Oh when the night falls哦 当夜晚降临 And your all alone你所有的孤独也降临 In your deepest sleep what在你沉沉的睡眠之中 Are you dreaming of你正在梦到什么 My skin\'s still burning from your touch我的皮肤因为你的碰触而剧烈燃烧 Oh I just can\'t get enough I哦 我就是不能变得满足 Said I wouldn\'t ask for much我说我不要求很多 But your eyes are dangerous但是你的眼睛太危险 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head因此我在头脑里继续编织世界 Can we drop this masquerade我们能沉迷于这个化装舞会吗/我们能不能脱下虚伪的妆容 I can\'t predict where it ends我不能预测它什么时候结束 If your the rock I\'ll crush against如果你是岩石,我将打碎它 Trapped in a crowd大家被困在这里 The music is loud音乐的声音很大 I said I love my freedom to我说我也爱我的自由 Now I\'m not sure I do现在我却不能确信我是否真的如此 All eyes on you所有的目光注视着你 Rings so true光环是那么的真实 Better quit while you\'re ahead当你的思想都离开时 Now I\'m not so sure I am现在我更不确信我是否真的如此 Oh when the night falls哦 当夜晚降临 And your all alone你所有的孤独也降临 In your deepest sleep what在你沉沉的睡眠之中 Are you dreaming of你正在梦到什么 My skin\'s still burning from your touch我的皮肤因为你的碰触而剧烈燃烧 Oh I just can\'t get enough I哦 我就是不能变得满足 Said I wouldn\'t ask for much我说我不要求很多 But your eyes are dangerous但是你的眼睛太危险 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head因此我在头脑里继续编织世界 Can we drop this masquerade我们能沉迷于这个化装舞会吗 /我们能不能脱下虚伪的妆容 I can\'t predict where it ends我不能预测它什么时候结束 If your the rock I\'ll crush against如果你是岩石,我将打碎它 My soul my heart我的灵魂, 我的心 If you\'re near if you\'re far如果你靠近或远离 My life my love我的生活, 我的爱 You can have it all....ooohaaaah.你便能拥有全部 Oh when the night falls哦 当夜晚降临 And your all alone你所有的孤独也降临 In your deepest sleep what在你沉沉的睡眠之中 Are you dreaming of你正在梦到什么 My skin\'s still burning from your touch我的皮肤因为你的碰触而剧烈燃烧 Oh I just can\'t get enough I哦 我就是不能变得满足 Said I wouldn\'t ask for much我说我不要求很多 But your eyes are dangerous但是你的眼睛太危险 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head因此我在头脑里继续编织世界 Can we drop this masquerade我们能沉迷于这个化装舞会吗 /我们能不能脱下虚伪的妆容 I can\'t predict where it ends我不能预测它什么时候结束 If your the rock I\'ll crush against如果你是岩石,我将打碎它 If your the rock I\'ll crush against如果你是岩石,我将打碎它
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
Let’s start from here
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名_fm2011吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,076贴子:
求一首英文歌名收藏
女生唱的,很劲很嗨的一首歌,只记得歌曲高朝部分有句好像是:.....yeheiye
1楼 22:23&|
没人有听过类似歌曲吗
2楼 22:51&|
i want to be your girlfriend?
收起回复3楼 22:51&|
原来是这首在土豆听2011年61首流行金曲串烧找到的
收起回复4楼 00:31&|
There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗 Finally, I can see you crystal clear 最终 我将你看得一清二楚 Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare 去吧 出卖我 我会让你一无所有 See how I'll leave with every piece of you 看我怎么离你而去 带走你的一切 Don't underestimate the things that I will do 不要低估我将来的所作所为 There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗 The scars of your love remind me of us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜 They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切 The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息 I can't help feeling 我不禁心生感触 We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) Baby, I have no story to be told 宝贝 我没有故事可讲 But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn 但是我听说了一件有关你的事情 我会让你焦头烂额 Think of me in the depths of your despair 在绝望的深渊中想起我 Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared 就在那里安家吧 因为我的家园绝对没你的份 The scars of your love remind me of us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) I can't help feeling 我不禁心生感触 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) Could have had it all 本该拥有一切 Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 But you played it with a beating 但是你玩弄它 还一顿打击 Throw your soul through every open door 打开每一扇门 将你的灵魂驱赶出去 Count your blessings to find what you look for 细数你的祷告 知道你在寻找什么 Turn my sorrow into treasured gold 把我的悲痛化作珍宝 You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown 我要让你付出同样的代价 你自作自受 自食其果 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) It all, it all, it all 一切 一切 一切 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) Could have had it all 本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) But you played it 但是你玩弄它 You played it 你玩弄它 You played it 你玩弄它 You played it to the beat 你玩弄它 伴着每一次心
5楼 01:25&|
再卖萌砍死你
收起回复6楼 15:13&|
蹂躏阴帝话说高潮那里出现yeheiye
7楼 01:02&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”fm2011“的信息,请&或跪求一首英文歌!_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌!
其中一句是:im sorry , i love you有哪位前辈知道吗 ? 谢谢了!!!
提问者采纳
for all the years that i've known you baby i can't figure out the reason why lately you've been acting so cold (didn't you say) if there's a problem we should work it out so why you giving me the cold shoulder now like you don't want to talk to me girl (tell me) okay i know i was late again i made you mad and dinners thrown in (the bin) but why you making this thing drag on so long (i wanna know) i'm sick and tired of this silly game don't think that i'm the only one here to blame it's not me who's been going round slamming doors that's when you turned and said to me i don't care babe who's right or wrong i just don't love you no more rain outside my window pouring down what now, you're gone, my fault, i'm sorry feeling like a fool cos i let you down now it's too late to turn it around i'm sorry for the tears i've made you cry i guess this time it really is goodbye you made it clear when you said i know that i've made a few mistakes but never thought things would turn out this way doesn't make sense to me now that you're gone (i see it all so clearly) me at the door with you in a state giving my reasons but as you look away i can see a tear roll down your face those simple words hit so hard they turned my whole world upside down girl you caught me completely off guard on that night you said to me
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
歌手:lewis glenn
专辑:world outside my window Lookin at the mess i madeIf i paid attention, maybe then you might have stayedDeserted you, in the middle of the nightworked to many times and askin why(askin why)Where did all the promises goOf love you had, not like you dont hear me thoughThat's what she said to meI treated it like it was all something momentaryNow shes leaving from me beingreflecting off her heartHow i regret it nowand i dont know how i let it get this badbut now i wish i had the chance to tell you my babyI'm sorry(sorry), I'm so sorryi didnt mean to make you crywhy oh whyI wish that i had the chance before you had said bye byeI'm sorry, I'm so sorryLewis GlennI didnt mean to make you crywhy oh whywish that i had the chance before you had said bye byeYou had first left outblamed it on everything but myselfgirlfriends talking of someone elsePresent a picture doin all im suppoused to dogettin close to youwoke up from my sleepcause i couldnt breathefrom my heartbeat I get so weakIf only my tears could speakYou'd say, it was such a mistakestill i love you babe, hey babeNow shes leaving from me beingreflecting off her heartHow i regret it nowand i dont know how i let it get this badbut now i wish i had the chance to tell you my babyi didnt mean to make you crywhy oh whyI wish that i had the chance just before you said bye byeI'm sorry, I'm so sorryI didnt mean to make you crywhy oh whywish that i had the chance before you had said bye byeTell me what im suppoused to do(hey hmm)Now that you left me this way(hey hey)Friends tell you what me talkin boutYour the one i cant do withoutNow what am i suppoused to doI lie there so helplessly with her awayTell me if you would ever have that feelingLike life itself just aint have no meaningI'm sorry(hey), I'm so sorry(sorry)i didnt mean to make you cry(make you cry)why oh why(why oh why)I wish that i had the chance before you had said bye bye(wish that i had the chance before you had said byebye)I'm sorry, I'm so sorry(oo yeah)I didnt mean to make you cry(didnt mean to make you cry)why oh why(baby)wish that i had the chance before you had said bye bye(so sorry, so sorry)Sooo,(mm's ahh's so's and hey's) So sorry, sorry, yeah这个是吗??
baby can I hold you tonightBoyzone唱的
“对不起,我爱你”这首歌的英文版吧……
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求几首劲爆的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。