please tell me whyname?

Famous Piano Song, but can someone tell me the name? Please Help!
&&&16:34 on Sunday, January 06, 2008
I am sure you have all heard of it.
Play it on a keyboard, and I am sure you will immediately recognize it, but what is the name of the song?
(notes are quarter notes)
(+ sign indicates a half note)
C C C C+ B A B C D E E E E+ D C D E F G+ C+
It is driving me and my father crazy.
He said it was from chopsticks, but I don't think he is right.
Thank you!
Re: Famous Piano Song, but can someone tell me the name? Please Help!
&&&03:00 on Monday, January 07, 2008
I think, in fact I'm 99% that's the song 'Heart and soul'.
&Added&Here's the sheet music, should you want it.
Re: Famous Piano Song, but can someone tell me the name? Please Help!
&&&13:47 on Wednesday, January 09, 2008
If you watched the movie that came out last year (I think) thge Return of Superman this is the tune that superman's son is playing once in his mother's apartement and once while he's being held hostage by the max whatever in his boat. I don't know the real name but some people refer to it as chopsticks or just "that tune everyone knows". Hope this helps
This forum: Older:
Help & Info
8notes in other languages:
& & & & & & &站内搜索 :
当前位置:>>US dollars joung preteen girls
This girl is always amazing - such confidence and a bod made for fucking.
preteen beech pictures
Hey, can you please tell me the name of the first song? I REALLY like it! Thanks!
preteen model vid
I want her to suck my
US dollars joung preteen girls
preteen beech pictures
Hey, can you please tell me the name of the first song? I REALLY like it! Thanks!
preteen model vid
I want her to suck my
US dollars joung preteen girls
preteen beech pictures
preteen model vid
I want her to suck my cock
anal preteen fucking
Wow, excellent load!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright@ 2010 www..All Rights Reserved 版权所有
豫ICP备号&&地址:河南省郑州市花园路21号 邮编:450000Ciara-Tell Me What Your Name Is 中英文对照歌词_百度知道
Ciara-Tell Me What Your Name Is 中英文对照歌词
不要只是英文那=_=
提问者采纳
个人意译,希望你能满意。 I'm used to men approaching me,我已习惯了男人们的主动接近Trynna talk to me试图和我搭话Always trynna buy me things,给我买些乱七八糟的东西Drinks to diamond rings从名酒到钻戒Fast cars, first class to the Philippines跑车,菲律宾梦幻之旅That's a daily thing, it don't interest me这些稀松平常的事实在没法让我感兴趣 Just then it came as a surprise可就当你像个惊喜般降临When I looked into your eyes我望进了你迷人的双眸Never walked up to a guy此前从没主动走向过哪个男人But here I go可如今却迈开了脚步 Idon't wanna
waste your time我并不是只想和你消磨时间I just wanna make you mine我是想就此将你据为己有Wanna play with you all night想与你整夜缠绵So tell me what your name is所以快告诉我你的名字And I know I'm acting strange我知道我表现得太过直接Girls ain't supposed to talk this way女孩们本不应该这样说话But I can't let you slip away可我怎么能眼睁睁看你溜走So tell me what your name is所以快告诉我你的名字 I see you sitting all along我注意到你一直安静地坐在那Tell me though, if you got a girl at home即使你家中已有了丽人也一定要告诉我I gotta know, is she taking care of you, like I would do毕竟我要知道她有没有像我将要做的那样照顾好你Then he said 'I don't have a girl, but I'm feeling you'而他说“我并没有那样一个女孩,而我看你是个不错的人选。”Just then it came as a surprise可就当你像个惊喜般降临When I looked into your eyes我望进了你迷人的双眸Never walked up to a guy此前从没主动走向过哪个男人But here I go可如今却迈开了脚步 Idon't wanna
waste your time我并不是只想和你消磨时间I just wanna make you mine我是想就此将你据为己有Wanna play with you all night想与你整夜缠绵So tell me what your name is所以快告诉我你的名字And I know I'm acting strange我知道我表现得太过直接Girls ain't supposed to talk this way女孩们本不应该这样说话But I can't let you slip away可我怎么能眼睁睁看你溜走So tell me what your name is所以快告诉我你的名字 (重复的我就不打了)Tell me what your name, what your name,tell me what your nameTell me what your name isTell me what your name, what your name,tell me what your nameTell me what your name is.....I don't wanna waste your time我并不想耽搁你的时间I just wanna make you mine我只是想尽快将你拥有Wanna play with you all night想与你整夜缠绵So tell me what y俯籂碘饺鄢祭碉熄冬陇our name is所以快告诉我你的名字And I know I'm acting strange我知道我表现得太过直接Girls ain't supposed to talk this way女孩们本不应该这样说话But I can't let you slip away可我怎么能眼睁睁看你溜走So tell me what your name is所以快告诉我你的名字 I don't wanna waste your time我并不想耽搁你的时间I just wanna make you mine我只是想尽快将你拥有Wanna play with you all night想与你整夜缠绵So tell me what your name is所以快告诉我你的名字And I know I'm acting strange我知道我表现得太过直接Girls ain't supposed to talk this way女孩们本不应该这样说话But I can't let you slip away可我怎么能眼睁睁看你溜走So tell me what your name is所以快告诉我你的名字END
提问者评价
多谢,但已经有答案了。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Ciara - Tell Me What Your Name Is Album: Fantasy Ride
I'm used to men approaching me, Trynna talk to me Always trynna buy me things, Drinks to diamond rings Fast cars, first class to the Philippines That's a daily thing, it don't interest me Just then it came as a surprise When I looked into your eyes Never walked up to a guy But here I go I don't waste your time I just wanna make you mine Wanna play with you all night So tell me what your name is And I know I'm acting strange Girls ain't supposed to talk this way But I can't let you slip away So tell me what your name is I see you sitting all along Tell me though, if you got a girl at home I gotta kn...
亲,说好的中文呢?
中英文对照的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 tell me your name 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信