第3小题为什么玩虐杀原形很卡填 rain 原形

【小题1】twelfth【小题2】thinner【小题3】cost【小题4】development【小题5】south
解析【小题1】句意;格林先生住在这所大楼的十二楼。英语中一般用序数词加楼层来表示在几楼,结构所给单词,可知填twelve的序数词形式twelfth,第十二,作定语。【小题2】句意:锻炼了几个月之后,她比以前瘦点了。结合语境可知本句表示在两个事物中进行对比,故填形容词thin的比较级thinner,更瘦的。【小题3】句意:从上海到福州乘飞机要花多少钱?结合语境及所给单词,可知填原形动词cost,花费。前文已有助动词does,故行为动词用原形。【小题4】句意:许多外国人都对中国的快速发展感到吃惊。结合语境及所给单词,可知填develop的名词形式development,发展。抽象名词不可数,故用原形即可。【小题5】句意;上周在福建省南部雨下得很大。结合语境及所给单词,可知填名词south,南方,南部。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
题型:选词填空
选词填空(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】 Our math teacher often makes us &&&&&&in class.【小题2】The &&&&&&here are comfortable when people sit on them.【小题3】He is the most &&&&&student in our school. He writes our school song.【小题4】Our math teacher told us about the&&&&&of our exam yesterday.【小题5】You can &&&&&&who you want to be and what you want to do.
请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空,并将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。每个词限用一次。(每小题1分) take& tree& beach&
like& island& but& leave& exciting& enjoy&
outside& as&& something&&My favorite TV program is a reality show called Survivor (幸存者). It isn’t on TV at the moment &【小题1】&it was on last year.
In the show, two teams of people are taken to a (an) &【小题2】. All of them have to sleep &【小题3】&because there aren’t any houses or hotels. They usually choose &【小题4】 really useful like a toothbrush since they can only &【小题5】&one thing with them. The people also have to find food and they spend a lot of time fishing and collecting fruit from the &【小题6】. Every week one person has to&【小题7】. At the end, there are only two people on the island and one them is chose &【小题8】&the winter.I really like Survivor because it’s very &【小题9】&and the people have to do things like hunting for food. I really &【小题10】 myself when I watch it. I don’t want to be on the show, however, I like living in a house!
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)ask, thank, happy, remember, kindness,
good, drive, he, sixth, poor &I took the bus to school every day when I was in primary school. Alvin, our bus&【小题1】&&, picked us up every morning. We were all from 【小题2】&&&&&families. My parents could hardly support the family with 【小题3】&&&&children.Once a month, Alvin stopped at a local bus-stop. Then someone came out and 【小题4】&&&&&each of us if we wanted an ice cream or a drink. Alvin paid for it. At the end of school year, he took us to 【小题5】&&&&&home for dancing. The 【小题6】&&&&&&that he showed was amazing. We didn’t get treats like that too often, so what he did for us was 【小题7】&&&remembered.Twenty years later, I called him and 【小题8】&&&&&him for us. I told him that he probably couldn’t remember me, but I sure【小题9】&&&&&him! And I could hear the smile in his voice when he said he was happy that I called.He is the reason why I do my 【小题10】&&&&to show kindness to everyone I meet. He has had a big influence on my life. And I am very pleased that I was able to tell him.
We often talk about the weather. If we want to know about the weather, we can turn on the radio and &&【小题1】&&the weather report. We can also turn on the TV and watch the Weather &&【小题2】&. And we can ask other people in two different &【小题3】&, “What’s the weather like today?” or “How is the weather today?” You can also call at 96121 for the weather. When it’s cold, we need to wear &&【小题4】&&clothes. When it’s &&【小题5】&, we need raincoats or umbrellas. When it’s hot, we need a cool place and a cold drink.
题型:句型转换
Complete the following sentences as required【小题1】 Grandpa always has many interesting stories to tell us. (改为一般疑问句. ________ Grandpa always ________ many interesting stories to tell us?【小题2】 The little girl learns so quickly at school. (改为感叹句. ________ ________ the little girl learns at school!【小题3】 Many people have invited her to perform since she became famous in the Talent Show.(改为被动语态. She ________ ________ invited to perform since she became famous in the Talent Show.【小题4】 It seems that all the members are pleased with the decision. (保持句意基本不变. It seems that all the members are ________ ________ the decision. 【小题5】 The reporter kept asking. What will the government do to help the poor? (合并为一句. The reporter kept asking ________ the government ________ do to help the poor.【小题6】 The shop is crowded with people because the New Year’s Day is coming. (对划线部分提问. ________ ________ the shop crowded with people?【小题7】 me, every year, a , sends, Chris, Christmas card& (连词成句. ________________________________________________________.
题型:句型转换
【小题1】 Lily has been walking for two hours. (一般疑问句)________ Lily been ________ for two hours?【小题2】The Greens will be back in three days. (对划线部分提问)________ ________ will the Greens be back?【小题3】He is so tired that he can’t walk any more. (同义句转换)He is ________ tired__________ walk any more.【小题4】Would you mind turning off the light? (变否定句)Would you mind_______ ________ off the light?【小题5】 在公共场所抽烟是不被允许的。Smoking isn’t allowed _________ __________.
选用方框中所给词的适当形式填空thief&
,& busy&& ,& real&&& , compare&&
, strong 【小题1】I had everyone’s support because they thought my plan was& _________.【小题2】Tom is the __________ of the two young men.【小题3】People who steal are called ____________.【小题4】He is watching TV while I’m cooking ____________.【小题5】_____________ with life on Mars, life on Earth may be better in some ways.
题型:句型转换用所给词的适当形式填空(5分)小题1:Look at the cloud in the sky. It ___________________ (rain).小_百度知道
用所给词的适当形式填空(5分)小题1:Look at the cloud in the sky. It ___________________ (rain).小
用所给词的适当形式填空(5分)小题1:Look at the cloud in the sky. It ___________________ (rain).小题2:The college student often &&&&&&&&&&&& (fix) computers for his neig穿掸扁赶壮非憋石铂将hbours.小题3:Keep quiet! Our parents
&&&&&&&&& &(plan ) a day to Hangzhou.小题4:Why not wait for him _____________(call) us back?小题5:She _____________(not check) your computer the day after tomorrow. She will be busy.
提问者采纳
小题1:is going to rain小题2:fixes小题3:are planning小题4:to call小题5:won’t check
穿掸扁赶壮非憋石铂将
试题分析:小题1:句意:看看天上的云,要下雨了。be going to 将要,打算;后面接动词的原形。小题2:句意:大学生经常为他的邻居们安装电脑。用一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数,所以动词用fixes。小题3:句意:保持安静!我们的父母正计划去杭州。根据语境用现在进行时,陈述当时正在发生的事情,结构是系动词be+动词ing形式,主语是复数,所以填are planning。小题4:句意:为什么不等他给我们回电话呢?wait for sb. to do sth.等某人做某事,后接动词不定式。 小题5:她后天不会检查你的电脑,她将很忙。从时间状语the day after tomorrow后天,要用一般将来时,will do, 其否定形式是won’t do,故填won’t check
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用所给动词的适当形式填空小题1:How about _________ (eat) some Beijing Duck?小题2:I hope it_________ (not rain) tomorrow.小题3:Can your sister ________ (sing) the song in English? 小题4:He _________ (try) to use a knife to open_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用所给动词的适当形式填空小题1:How about _________ (eat) some Beijing Duck?小题2:I hope it_________ (not rain) tomorrow.小题3:Can your sister ________ (sing) the song in English? 小题4:He _________ (try) to use a knife to open
用所给动词的适当形式填空小题1:How about _________ (eat) some Beijing Duck?小题2:I hope it_________ (not rain) tomorrow.小题3:Can your sister ________ (sing) the song in English? 小题4:He _________ (try) to use a knife to open the door, but he failed at last.小题5:It’s not easy_________ (work) out this maths problem.小题6:We are looking forward to _________ (receive) your letters.小题7:----Millie, please tell your brother not to cross the road, it is dangerous. ----Thank you. I __________(ask) him to be careful.小题8:One of the red key rings_______(belong) to Millie.小题9:Why not ________(visit) the Great Green Wall next month?小题10:Look! He with his parents ________ (lie) on the grass.
小题1:eating小题2:won’t rain小题3:sing 小题4:tried小题5:to work小题6:receiving小题7:will ask小题8:belongs小题9:visit小题10:is lying
小题1:how about doing sth小题2:I hope+句子小题3:can后用动词原形小题4:failed为过去时,动词try也应用过去式小题5:It’s easy to do sth做某事很简单,固定结构小题6:look forword to doing sth,期望做某事小题7:时态小题8:此句真正的主语是one小题9:Why not +动词原形,表示为什么不…是建议小题10:look是现在进行时的标志,lie应用现在进行时,真正的主语是he而不是his parents and he一 单项填空(共25分,每小题1分)
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
一 单项填空(共25分,每小题1分)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 rain为什么不火了 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信