i hate youthat, i am living in one house and one gu

< - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online.
With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please
to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button).
if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
If you see this message, your web browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript is disabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings
can function correctly.
United States
United States
United Kingdom
Netherlands
New Zealand
iframe for layout
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
ASUS WL-520gU 802.11b&#47;g Wireless Router up to 54Mbps with All-in-One Print Server&#47; DD-WRT Open Source support
802.11b/g 54Mbps
10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port x4
Open Source DD-WRT Base
The WL-520GU wireless router from Asus deserves the word "versatile" in its name. It distinguishes itself from others by adding a built-in printer server, bringing today’s digital home and digital office a simply solution to share MFP printing and scanning functions for multiple users.
This router uses the 802.11g wireless standard, which is backwards compatible with the older 802.11b standard, allowing it to work with a wide range of Wi-Fi-enabled equipment. Asus BroadRange technology provide faster data transfer speeds and better wireless coverage than standard 802.11g, so each user can enjoy the fast wireless access within the range.
Setup is fast and effortless with the easy-to-use ASUS EZ UI, composed of a number of connectivity features including QIS (Quick Internet Setup), Network Map, Dr.Surf, EZQos, 125 High Speed Mode and WDS.
All-in-One Print Server With a built-in USB port, plug in a USB printer to the Asus WL-520gU, and the router is able to wirelessly share the printing function for multiple users.
IEEE 802.11b/g Compliant Compliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g protocol, the Asus WL-520gU smoothly integrated into any existing wireless network with up to 54 Mbps data transfer speed.
10/100Mbps Network Connection The Asus WL-520gU features a built-in 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch for direct connections to four PCs or additional switches, and one 10/100Mbps WAN port for broadband Internet connection.
BroadRange BroadRang triples wireless signal coverage of 802.11g standard by enhancing reception sensitivity. For best result, the client device should support this technology as well. Enjoy smooth wireless connection in every corner of every environment.
125 High Speed Mode 125 High Speed Mode increases data transfer speeds of 802.11g standard by 35%. It makes speed reach up to 125Mbps. Wireless sharing of digital content is now faster and easier than ever before.
Wireless Security The Asus WL-520gU supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-TKIP/AES, WPA-PSK and WPA-ENT encryption function to enhance transmission security.
Learn more about the ASUS WL-520gU
ModelBrandASUSModelWL-520gUSpecStandardsIEEE 802.3/3u/3x, IEEE 802.11b/gNetwork ProtocolsUPnP, DHCP, DNS Proxy, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Virtual Server, Virtual DMZ, VPN Pass-Through, WDSSecurity64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-TKIP/AES, WPA-PSK, WPA-ENT, Radius with 802.1x, MAC address filter WPA2 1 x 10/100M WAN; 4 x 10/100M LANLEDsPower x 1, AIR x 1, WAN x 1, LAN x 4Wireless Data RatesUp to 54Mbps 2.4GHz - 2.5GHz 1 x External detachable antenna (Support Antenna Diversity, 1 x Internal antenna on board) 11 CH (US, Canada), 13 CH (ETSI), 14 CH (Japan)InterfaceUSB 2.0VPN supportIPSec, L2TP, and PPTP VPN pass-throughPower AdapterDC Output: +5V with max. 2A current (Use only the adapter included in the package. Using other adapters may damage the device)Wireless Adapter includedNoDimensions6.5" x 4.6" x 1.2"Weight0.58 lbs.Temperature0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)Humidity50~90%FeaturesFeaturesBroadRange delivers 300% more signal coverage than standard 802.11g.125 High Speed Mode(HSM) technology enables 135% transfer speed compared to standard 11g product.Data Rate: 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps, 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11MbpsFirewall: NAT Firewall, SPI (Stateful Package Inspection) Firewall, WAN ping control, Single Port and Port Range filter, URL based filter, MAC Address filterUtilities: EZQoS – BODTM (Bandwidth-On-Demand).WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia).Device Discovery: Discover WL520GU in network and help user to invoke Web Configuration page.EZSetup: Help you to setup wireless and Internet connection easily.Firmware Restoration: Restore firmware while system enters rescue mode.Network Printer Setup Program (in utility CD): Share your MFP (multifunction printer) scanning and printing function simultaneously and wirelessly.All-in-One Printer Server: Wirelessly and simultaneously share printing and scanning functions for multiple users.PackagingPackage ContentsWL-520gURJ45 CablePower AdapterManufacturer WarrantyParts2 years limitedLabor2 years limited
Manufacturer Contact Info
Support Phone: 812-282-2787
Customer Reviews of the ASUS WL-520gU
Do you own this product?
Filter Results
Verified Owners
Video Reviews
Mfr. Responses
date posted
most helpful
highest rated
lowest rated
7/8/:25 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
This review is from: ASUS WL-520gU 802.11b/g Wireless Router up to 54Mbps with All-in-One Print Server/ DD-WRT Open Source support
Pros: DDWRT compatible. USB port to make a wired printer accessible online&#47;wifi . Still working after 6 years.
Cons: Outdated router. No wireless &#34;N&#34; band.
Other Thoughts: If you find it used and for a good price, it is not a bad router as long as you can do without &#34;N&#34; speeds.
Did you find this review helpful?
3/4/:54 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Lived its life
This review is from: ASUS WL-520gU 802.11b/g Wireless Router up to 54Mbps with All-in-One Print Server/ DD-WRT Open Source support
Pros: I used this for 2 years. I knew one day it would stop working. But for the money I paid, it did it&#39;s job. My wife would stream Netflix of my xBox while I was working building websites. However I was using the ethernet cables to make the connections. The only time I used the wireless was for the laptop and cell phones. This was always used in an apartment.
Cons: I moved from a 1000 sq&#47;ft apartment to a 2400 sq&#47;ft house and the signal wouldn&#39;t have all it&#39;s bars.
Other Thoughts: I am upgrading to a N600.
3/3/:02 AM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Excellent router. Rock solid performance with DD-WRT
Pros: This router has been running for me for 4 years now, and with DD-WRT it has the features of a router that is 4 times as expensive.
I have had no problems to speak of with this router, it has been extremely stable and doesn&#39;t drop connections.
I cannot give this router enough praise for its rock solid performance.
Cons: Not the fastest router around but it doesn&#39;t have any problems with dropping connections.
11/13/:45 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Not bad for the price
Pros: Worked well but was not fast enough for my needs
Cons: not good for gaming but worked nice for avg networking. seems that I had to reset daily for both pc to connect to the router
Other Thoughts: I don&#39;t feel that is router is good enough for todays internet demand.
8/15/:18 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Using for Network Repeater&#47;extender
Pros: I am using this to extend my AT&#38;T broadband connection. have it in my media case in living room. can hard wire the wii, PS3, receiver etc. and have them all on the network. love the open source option for digging deep into settings &#40;or boosting the range a bit&#41;
Cons: none
Other Thoughts: DD-WRT install was very easy. nice little router.
2/28/:38 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
I hate routers
Pros: The wireless bandwidth is just as good as the wired.
Cons: Setup. &#34;EZSetup&#34; never works. I have to do multiple power cycles in order to set it up. If my ISP brings service down &#40;happens a lot&#41; the router still claims that internet &#40;and intranet&#41; are still up.
Other Thoughts: Yes, I know the difference between being connected to a network and having internet connectivity.
1/25/:52 AM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Piece of Junk
Pros: It works well as long as you don&#39;t make any changes too it.
Cons: It took me about a week to figure out that the firmware on it for some reason didn&#39;t work right so I updated the firmware then it wouldn&#39;t work at all. I figured out a way of wiping the firmware completly and uploading it again when you first turn it on and some software I found online. Then it seemed to work. But the QOS everytime I set it up the router would stop working it would wipe out all the settings and I would have to set everything up again. The Firmware on these are not good. Stay away from this product.
Other Thoughts: Stay away from this product. I ordered a new router today I hope I have better luck.
12/23/:04 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: It came in a box
Cons: Defective out of box, would work 5 mins then reset to factory defaults. Reset button is off center and is constantly pressed. POOR quality construction. And newegg shipping estimator via USP says return shipping is 70&#37; of what I actually paid for the item.... BEWARE DEFECTIVE PARTS &#38; SHIPPING POLICY
12/8/:58 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: Inexpensive, takes to DD-WRT like nothing else, solid range, lasted quite a while.
Cons: &#34;Only&#34; really lasted 4 years, had to downgrade to the mini version of DD-WRT after that, and it failed to work at all until I did that. I suspect memory has partially failed. Range was good, but nothing great, and it didn&#39;t go through walls very well, but good enough.
Other Thoughts: The stock firmware is flat-out awful. But DD-WRT ran for a solid 4 years, then it failed and my wife bought another router. I kept it and fiddled and found a mini-DD-WRT still works, most functionality is still there.
Only took one egg off for lack of wall penetration and eventual failure, but still a great buy&#33;
12/6/:06 PM
Tech Level:
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Years later, still going strong
Pros: Durable and reliable.
Runs DD-WRT without any issue.
LED&#39;s are clear, but not annoying.
Stock antenna is effective.
Was cheap when I got it.
Still pretty cheap now.Doesn&#39;t drop packets, require power-cycling, or have any other annoyances.
It just does what it&#39;s supposed to, 24&#47;7... 3 years going strong.
Cons: Did not come packed in a shoebox of non-sequential &#36;50 bills like I had hoped for.
Other Thoughts: When &#40;rather, if&#41; I replace the current router I will go back for another Asus.
If this is an indication of their what their hardware is like then I&#39;ll be a customer for life.
Keep it up&#33;
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits.
Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Free 3-day-or-less shipping on eligible items, discounts on
2- or 1-day delivery
Free shipping on returns using labels available on our website
No re-stocking fees
Sold and Shipped by:
Send It As A Gift!
Make this item a gift
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "promo@" to your address book to ensure delivery.
Shop without retyping payment details.
Secure shopping made faster.Check out with PayPal.
Newegg Preferred AccountNo Payments + No Interest if paid in full in up to 12 Months. Minimum purchase required.Subject to credit approval.
&PayPal CreditNo Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months on order over $250. &Subject to credit approval.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
Select a Plan & Save
Repairs & Replacements are costly.
Being covered pays off.
You're Covered
100% Parts & Labor
24/7 Customer Support
Hassle-Free Claims Process
Provided by Service Net A+ rated by Better Business Bureau
Service Express
Repairs or Replacements in 5 days or less or your money back
No Shipping Fees with Service Express
Affiliated Sites:
Newegg Inc.
&All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can .
iframe for third party codeWelcome to I Hate My InLaws!
In-laws, and the quarrels they start, have been the subject of
stories for many years. This is your opportunity to sound off about
your own in-laws! Tell the world the story, or stories, of your
in-laws. We're looking for the funny ones, the sad ones, the crazy
ones, and every story in-between.
So what are you waiting for? Tell us why you HATE YOUR IN-LAWS!!!
and read why others hate their in-laws.
If you would like others to reply with advice regarding
your in-law situation or if you would like to give advice
to those requesting it, please visit our .
I Hate My In-laws Stories Feed:
Crooked MIL
Posted on Tue, Dec. 23, 2014 at 10:28 am
My MIL is a complete crook:
1. She asked me to transfer $100,000.00 US cash from her home country to the S
2. Right afterwards, she demands her money claiming
3. My husband and I emptied our saving and bought an apartment for her, and she lives for free
4. She demands me to sign an agreement stating that I will not kick her out if my husband dies before her. PS my husband is a very healthy man. WTF?
5. She changed her mind later, because she wanted to use my primary residency for living cash assistance and foodstamps and hiding her $$
6. She complains that I do not get her anything nice for C(she tore apart the handmade decoration and looking for diamonds);
7. She buys herself $650.00 sunglasses and gave my ki
8. She is telling my husband that he is a bad son because he tells her
I hate my MIL. Please let me know if there is another one like mine out there.
Best Wishes
Posted on Tue, Dec. 23, 2014 at 09:59 am
MIL, FIL, BIL & Wife - our wish this season is for you to have the most horrible holiday ever.
Maybe then you'll realize all that DH did, the four of you can't fill his shoes at the company you selfish money grabbing control freaks.
He is so much better than all of you, none of you are worthy of licking his boots!!
But, oh that's wrong, all must hail queen MIL, the only person on the planet who matters.
Long may you rot you narssistic asses.
Fake Xmas!!
Posted on Tue, Dec. 23, 2014 at 09:41 am
Totally dreading xmas lunch with the inlaws! Fake greetings, fake small talk, fake laughs, Fake Fake Fake!! The only thing that won't be fake is the unseasoned bland food!!! Dreading it!!!
Just Stay Home
Posted on Tue, Dec. 23, 2014 at 05:34 am
I wish someone had told me this, if your Inlaws are mistreating you, you don't have to go to their home on Christmas! You do not owe nasty people anything!
I tried to rise above all the crap they dished out and it got so bad after awhile they wouldn't even acknowledge I was there, so why go! Yet the next year they would insist I come with presents when I would just be ignored except to be lit into by some distant relative, proving they gossiped about me far and wide.
You don't have to take crap from toxic ILs, stay home and treat yourself to a peaceful, quiet Christmas day away from all the evils! Merry Christmas everyone!!
you think you won this one?
Cute but no.
Posted on Tue, Dec. 23, 2014 at 04:54 am
I hate you all.
Take your stupid Christmas card and gift card, tape it to a brick and shove it up your @ss sideways.
You are all a huge pile of sh!t and stay away forever for all we care.
Revenge is a dish best served cold
Posted on Tue, Dec. 23, 2014 at 04:22 am
Yep, nasty MIL, you bleached and ruined my clothes too.
I wondered why you were so determined to 'do a load of laundry to help us' that first time you demanded we drive for 2 hours to each way with tiny kids in the car to stay with you for a weekend but I figured it out when I saw my white cashmere sweater spinning around with all the filthy, muddy black clothes in your washing machine.
And that was in the beginning, when I was contorting myself into all kinds of pretzel shapes to be a good DIL to you and trying to meet your endless demands (WHY did I bother trying for all those YEARS), always presented by you in that genteel upper middle class snob way of yours that you people use to sound posh but in actuality use to insult all kinds of others who don't meet your criteria (like 'colored' people - your words - or any woman who has a career). My career, by the way, allowed your grandchildren to attend excellent schools but of course you give DH all the credit for that along with everything else.
Took me years of this abuse and so much more to finally give myself permission to respond to you the way I should have after the very first time you began insulting me - which was within 10 minutes of the first time I met you.
When we moved house last time, several of the paintings you'd done just might have gone missing.
And when DH went on a business trip and kids were at school, there just might have been a celebratory bonfire in the back yard with a glass of wine, and toasting of marshmallows.
It's my little private revenge and I can savor it anytime I want.
How would you like some new paints for Christmas?
Bahahahahahahaha!
27 year old victim SIL knows it all
Posted on Mon, Dec. 22, 2014 at 10:50 pm
A compilation of all the weird ass traits of my SIL along with all the weird ass obsessive thibgs she does during my pregnancy:
1. She doesn't like to be touched. Literally if someone pats her shoulder she cringes because she gets "overstimulated". Wow, hope you can find a husband one day that doesn't like touching.
2. She scoffs at everything I am inter yet, she mysteriously develops those hobbies as her own in order to have some weird type of competition in her mind, I guess.
3. She is 27 years old, can't keep a job, lives at home with mommy and daddy (my mil and fil), "can't" drive in the rain, on the interstate, or at night, and refers to herself as a teacher although she is only a teacher's aide and has failed to become a teacher because she has been unable to pass the first level teaching test the three times she has taken it. Oh, and she has never been on a date before in her entire life.
4. Because she is a "teacher" she told me that she is a "diaper changing and potty training expert". So she can "teach" me how to do that later with my kids. Because she is an expert you know.
5. I am pregnant with the first grandchild of her family. She is so jealous that she is 5 years older than me and still single, fat, a virgin, and with no children or husband that everything that I talk about regarding pregnancy, she already knows all about it, including "preparing yourself" for transvaginal fetal ultrasounds, the types of mood swings during pregnancy, and foods that I shouldn't eat. Of course she knows all about what I shouldn't be eating instead of restricting herself of her daily after-work "snack" of a supersized Big Mac meal with a large frappe that she has deemed "the perfect size snack".
She is obsessed with babies/children to the point where it literally makes me wonder if she legitimately has an obsessive disorder. This seeming obsession with children and babies have led to her becoming what feels like to me obsessed with my pregnancy/baby. Constant advice and unwarranted tips on labor and delivery...she has to be literally pulling this shit out of her big protruding ass in order to sound more knowledgeable than me on pregnancy for some freaking reason that I have no clue. It's like it is a priority for her to mentor me on my pregnancy but she has never been pregnant!
7. She calls the child that I am growing inside of my body and will push out of my vagina one day soon "our baby".
8. She was showing me something baby related one day and I noticed that she has a private board called "Baby Boy". Why would she make the board private if she didn't have a strange obsession with babies/my pregnancy? What is there to hide? Weird.
9. When dh and I found out we were pregnant, she immediately said that dh and I "just have to" get an OB closer to where she lives (2.5 hours away from where dh and I live), so that it will be closer for her and so that she won't have to take the interstate to the hospital when I give birth to "our baby".
10. She posted a status that said, "aunts give hugs like mothers." Sorry, aunt, you're not a mother and you'll never be like one to my child. She literally is obsessed with babies/my baby, which I think stems from the fact that she is still a single childless virgin at almost 30 years old, desperately trying to feel like a mother and live vicariously through her unsuspecting SIL. Sad thing is, I literally think that she doesn't understand how babies are made or even the location of her own vagina on her body.
11. She has interjected her idea that oral sex is a sin even in marriage.
12. She told me that I need to narrow down my broad color scheme for the baby room so that she can more easily find decorations for the baby room. How hard is it to find rainbow colored shit for kids?
13. All the decorations/items she has looked at so far are not age appropriate for a newborn (high chairs, books, and paintings of definitions of words). It's
A baby. Buy baby stuff. Is it that difficult??
14. I cannot wait for the day when she will try to give me breastfeeding advice. It's coming.
Give me the gift of segregation, PLEASE!
Posted on Mon, Dec. 22, 2014 at 09:53 pm
Enjoy your Christmas without FDH and me asshole PIL and SIL. Your cowardly ways and ambush didn't go to plan did they?
I hope your choice to get involved in your adult children's quarrel is worth it and SIL can keep acting like she's some victim while everyone else see's her manipulative ways. I look forward to you cutting us out of your lives and out future children not being influenced by you awful people!
Welcome to Hell
Posted on Mon, Dec. 22, 2014 at 09:39 pm
Christmas is upon us! A time for happiness and joy and Yuletide being gay and all that crap, right? Wrong! It's time to spend the holidays with the in laws.
We've only been here two days and I'm not sure who will make it to Christmas. MIL is driving me nuts! As I said earlier, we've been here two days and she's already giving me a headache. She complains about everything. Where are their coats (it's freakin' 80 degrees outside!), His hands are wet (so what? I just finished washing them?!) They don't need any fast food yet she goes to Burger King to get a burger (a veggie burger but still) and then whines and complains about that too!
And please don't get me started on her inability to understand that my kids are my kids! "Don't wake him up, he'll be miserable for the rest of the day." She does it anyway and guess what, dumbass?! He's miserable for the rest of the day!
I hate it when they compare DD to that other grandchild. My kid is NOTHING like her (thank God) so please stop referring to her as 'other grand child's cousin', she has a name, try using it sometime.
These next few days are gonna be pure hell but I'm gonna make it work because DH means the world to me and this shit makes him happy. Only for him would I deal with this and not punch somebody in the face. So when you see this DH, hopefully you know just how much I love you :)
Posted on Mon, Dec. 22, 2014 at 06:52 pm
Last year my MIL gave me two gifts that I had purchased for her the year before, still in the original packages. Really? The exact same thing. As I accepted them in disbelief she gave me the biggest evil smirk. If I had of said anything I would have been called crazy and that I was making it up and I am just causing trouble. So MIL jokes on you, the best gift is coming for me this year and that is not having to spend christmas with you.
DH is onto you, the jig is up and we never ever have to see your short stumpy legs stroll into my house ever again. JOY TO THE WORLD!!!!}

我要回帖

更多关于 love me or hate me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信