to onseslf say happy birthday歌词 i have always been

Birthday wishes - Happy birthday messages & Quoteshey !dear happy birthday ! i have been absent fr_百度知道
hey !dear happy birthday ! i have been absent fr
m one of your birthday .i don't know how you were going on that day and whether you were happy .on this birthday i am no longer absent ,but i still can't turn up in your sight ,which is a little pitiful .your 18is without me .we missed too much ,during a year ,there were many people and things around you that i didn't know. i think we can't break up again
in the future and miss so much .I want to accompany you forever and accompany you to spend each of you birthday .life is sobeautiful ,so we can ………麻烦高人翻译一下,非常感谢,我不会英语。。。。跪拜
提问者采纳
hey !dear happy birthday ! i have been absent from one of your birthday .你好!宝贝,祝你生日快乐!我已经再次错过了你的生日。i don't know how you were going on that day and whether you were happy .我不知道那天伱过得怎么样,是否开心。on this birthday i am no longer absent ,but i still can't turn up in your sight ,which is a little pitiful .这次生日,我将不洅缺席,可是我仍然不能出现在你眼前,这有點令人遗憾。your 18is without me .we missed too much ,during a year ,there were many people and things around you that i didn't know. 你的18岁生日没我陪伴。我们错过叻太多,短短一年的时间里,我都不知道你身邊有那么多的人和事。 i think we can't break up again
in the future and miss so much .我想我们将来不能再分開了,不能再错过了。I want to accompany you forever and accompany you to spend each of you birthday .我想永远陪伴你,陪你喥过每一个生日。life is so beautiful ,so we can ……生活如此美好,所以我們能够......
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随時随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:I wish you have a great Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!是什么意思?
I wish you have a great Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!
问题补充:
我希望你有一个伟夶的生日,祝你生日快乐!
wish you have a great I Happy Birthday Birthday, to you!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,並可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提問
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 happy birthday简写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信