opera,2。Does
sisters,And
friends,)答案,Hello!My
is###,我叫某某某。我已经14岁了。我来自中国。我在某某年级某某班学习。我会说汉语和一点英语。我很友好,I
in Class XX ,Because
interesting,I
old,(她有弟弟或妹妹吗,We
sister,1,I
dancing,因此我有很多朋友。我喜欢动作片。因为我觉得它很有趣。我不喜欢京剧。我觉得它是无聊的。我最喜欢的科目是英语和语文。因为我认为它们很有趣。我不喜欢数学。因为它太难了。我有一个大家庭。我有一个弟弟呵一个妹妹。她们在英国和澳大利亚有笔友。我们现在住在上,
basketball,(她有一个弟弟和一个妹妹) 【累死了~希望是最佳答案,I
China,N蚁不冻杼琛N乙蚕不洞蚶呵颉6椅掖虻煤芎谩N蚁胍桓霰视选N业牡缁昂怕胧******。你愿意和我交朋友吗,They
Australia,She
movies,),1,I
Chinese,Because
interesting,because
difficult,I
family,(她的电话号码是******)2,My
*******,What
number,Her
me,你好,问题,(她的电话号码是什么,,Grade XX I
提问者评价
谢谢你们!~~~谢谢帮助我的所有朋友!!~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
My name is XXX ,看电影。你愿意和我交朋友吗,I&#39,go to the movies,listen to music,m XX years old,
这是我辛辛苦苦一个个字母拼出来的,I&#39,I like read books,I have XXX meters high,m a quiet boy(girl),听音乐,希望对你有帮助~,Would you like to make friends with me,I&#39,m a student,Grade XX ,m in Class XX ,I&#39,
我叫 XXX 。我是个学生。我今天 XX 岁。我在 XX 年 XX 班。我是个文静的男孩(女孩)。我有 XXX 米高。我喜欢看书,
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I need understanding from my parents 英语作文。 初中水平的100词左右_百度知道
I need understanding from my parents 英语作文。 初中水平的100词左右
急需 、谢谢了
提问者采纳
As a senior school student,I have a lot of homework to do.And I kown it's my duty to finish my work.I always try my best to do all the things,but I really need some understanding from my parents.I do know that they love me.But love does not mean pressure.I need to study and I also need interests.I konw how to banlance them.I can not study all the time without stop.And all I need now is the understanding from my parents,I hope that they will not push me so hard in the coming year.New year is coming,wish my hope come true early.原创的啊,自己理理句子
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My parents always disagree with me about my hobbies.My hobbies is playing football.They think I spend too much time on it because I often enjoy it with my friends the whole afternoon.In their opinion,the disadvantage of kicking a ball is to make me get lower marks.I need my parents'
understanding.I will reduce my time spent on sports and work harder to make much progress.I wish them to believe me and my ability.打得有点累,望采纳,水平还行。
采纳后20分钟内完成!~~~
啊、快一点呗、急需、谢谢
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语作文,题目是终身难忘的老师,100词的就行,别整的太高深,最好有英汉互译,谢谢了,在线等_百度知道
初中英语作文,题目是终身难忘的老师,100词的就行,别整的太高深,最好有英汉互译,谢谢了,在线等
写出老师的特征,和对我的影响。。
提问者采纳
My favourite teacher is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. She has two big eyes, a high nose and a little red mouth. there is always a smile on her face. Miss Huang likes singing and collecting posters. She is good at playing the piano. In the evening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is good at dancing, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing. Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favourite color is blue. Because blue is the color of the sky and the sea. This is my favourite teacher. Our classmates all like her我最喜欢的老师是黄老师。她是一个美丽的女人。她有一双大眼睛,一个高高的鼻子和一张小小的红唇。总有一个在她脸上的笑容。黄老师喜欢唱歌和收集海报。她钢琴弹得很好。到了晚上,她常常坐在钢琴前弹奏优美的乐曲。她是在跳舞也很棒。有时她也会教我们跳舞。黄老师非常喜欢狗,因为狗很友好也很可爱。她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色。因为蓝色是天空和大海的颜色。这是我最喜欢的老师。我们班的同学都喜欢她
提问者评价
谢谢了分都给了
其他类似问题
英汉互译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中一年级英语作文 的文章

更多推荐