谁能月攘一鸡文言文翻译一下

谁能帮忙翻译一下,_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下,
二子欣、徽。欣封嗣濮王,徽封新安郡王。欣,则天初陷酷吏狱,贬昭州别驾,卒。子峤,本名余庆,中兴初封嗣濮王。景云元年,加银青光禄大夫。开元十二年,为国子祭酒,同正员。以王守一妹婿贬邵州别驾,移邓州别驾,后复其爵。
提问者采纳
白话文:(李泰的)两个儿子一个叫李欣,一个叫李徽。李欣被封为嗣濮王,李徽被封为新安郡王。李欣在武则天当政之初牵涉进了酷吏的官司,被贬为昭州别驾,在任上死了。李欣的儿子李峤,本名叫李余庆,中宗中兴之初被封为嗣濮王。景云元年,加封银青光禄大夫。开元十二年,当上了国子祭酒,身份和正式朝官相同。(后来,)因为他是王守一的妹婿被贬为邵州别驾,又被迁为邓州别驾,最后恢复了他的爵位。英文:Two son, Hui xin. Xin letter to King Hui Pu, a prince Xin'an. Xin, early days in prison officials, as Zhao state driving, soldier. Sub Qiao, born Yuqing, ZTE primary sealing Si Pu king. The first year of Jing Yun, plus silver green Guanglu doctor. In twelve years, as the son of a libation, the same is member of. In order to Wang Shouyi brother-in-law as Shao state don't drive, Dengzhou drive shift, after the prince.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
(李泰的)两个儿子一个叫李欣,一个叫李徽。李欣被封为嗣濮王,李徽被封为新安郡王。李欣在武则天当政之初牵涉进了酷吏的官司,被贬为昭州别驾,在任上死了。李欣的儿子李峤,本名叫李余庆,中宗中兴之初被封为嗣濮王。景云元年,加封银青光禄大夫。开元十二年,当上了国子祭酒,身份和正式朝官相同。(后来,)因为他是王守一的妹婿被贬为邵州别驾,又被迁为邓州别驾,最后恢复了他的爵位。
按默认排序
其他2条回答
(李泰的)两个儿子一个叫李欣,一个叫李徽。李欣被封为嗣濮王,李徽被封为新安郡王。李欣在武则天当政之初牵涉进了酷吏的官司,被贬为昭州别驾,在任上死了。李欣的儿子李峤,本名叫李余庆,中宗中兴之初被封为嗣濮王。景云元年,加封银青光禄大夫。开元十二年,当上了国子祭酒,身份和正式朝官相同。(后来,)因为他是王守一的妹婿被贬为邵州别驾,又被迁为邓州别驾,最后恢复了他的爵位。 译得不好请勿见笑,你还要英文版吗?
2 boys: name Xin &Hui,the first is 嗣濮王,the sec is 新安郡王......be involved...died...,你是要翻成白话文还是英语啊〉?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能翻译一下???
谁能翻译一下???
Morning everyone~ Dear stars~
Morning dear stars, I am in the office and I cannot type Chinese.
But I really miss you guys and want to see what's happening here...
Today is raining, and I missed dear stars and Jason when I was on the train to work.
I listened to his songs, and fell slightly asleep in the train.
Listening to Jason and reading Oscar Wilde are the two things that I would like to do the most in the train.
Jason is my favourite singer, the idol of my age.
He acts as a representative figure of the 80th, and sings about youth and passion.
Like all children of the 80th, Jason is growing with time.
Oscar Wilde is my favourite writer. He is a master of Aestheticism, a leading figure of French Symbolism, a representative of the Nineteenth Century Victorian Dandism. Jason and Oscar are so differen that I am not sure why I like them both. Maybe, it is the spirit of the 80th leads me to Jason, and the essence of aestheticism and narcissism brings Oscar to me.
I remember Shakespear once said in his comedy "As You Like It" that "All the world' And all the men and women merely player." Indeed, we are all players on the world's grand stage, and all of us play our parts.
What I believe is that the stories are predestined, and we are here to act out what meant to be happened. It is the predestined destiny that brings Jason to us, turning us into stars in summer, 2007.
Jason,remember that wherever you are, y whenever you are, you are the brightest of all stars, you rule all.
Narcissus, Sydney
今天上午大家?亲爱的星星?
上午亲爱的星星,我在办公室和我不能型中文。不过,我真的很想念你们这些家伙,并希望看到究竟发生了这里...
今天是阴雨连绵,而我错过了亲爱的星星和贾森当我在列车上工作。我听了他的歌,并略有下降睡在火车。
听了贾森和读王尔德的是两件事,我想这样做最有火车。贾森是我最喜爱的歌手,这个偶像我的年龄。他的行为作为一个代表人物建党80 ,并唱着关于青春和激情。象所有的孩子在建党80杰森是伴我成长的时间。王尔德是我最喜爱的作家。他是一个大师的唯美,一位领导人物的法国象征时,代表的是十九世纪维多利亚dandism 。贾森和奥斯卡如此差异,我不知道为什么我很喜欢他们。也许,正是这种精神的建党80引出我要说的杰森说,与本质的唯美与自恋带来奥斯卡给我。
我记得莎士比亚曾经说过,在他的喜剧&如你所愿& ,即&世界上所有的舞台;和所有的男人和女人只是球员。 &事实上,我们所有球员集中在世界的大舞台,我们所有人都发挥我们的零部件。我所相信的是,故事都是命中注定,我们在这里充当了什么意思,要发生的事情。这是注定的命运,这使贾森给我们,把我们变成星星在夏季, 2007年。
杰森说,记住,不论您身在何处,你可以看到星星;每当你,你是最亮的恒星,你的所有规则。
水仙,悉尼

等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能翻译一下
谁能翻译一下 20
The third season will welcome the West Beverly kids to their senior year of high school. It will be the time of college acceptances and lovers’ rejections. The time of prom dates and promises betrayed. The time of spring break,break-ups, and make-ups. This will all happen in a world of sun and fun,palm trees, and warm sea breezes,success, and excess. From the very beginning of the school year, the lives of the West Beverly group will be shaken up in a way none of them could ever imagine.  From this new starting point, their journeys will take them to staggering new heights and terrifying new depths. We’ll see the rise of a pop sensation and fall of a group of friends, the beginning of a new love and the end of a professional dream, the creation of an unlikely family and the demise of another. And that will be just the first week of school. It will be now or never for the students of West Beverly,and they’re not going to waste a moment of time. Expectations will be high,hormones will be raging,and scandals will be hiding around every corner.  From the brightest moments of love and happiness to the darkest hours of shame and fear, senior year at West Beverly promises to be an unforgettable journey
第三个赛季将迎来西贝弗利孩子的高中高年级。这将是高校接受和情人拒绝时间。在舞会日期的时间和承诺出卖。春天的休息时间,破裂,使制成品。这一切都发生在一个阳光和乐趣,棕榈树的世界,和温暖的海风,成功和过剩。从一学年开始,西方的生活富康集团将在某种程度上动摇了他们谁也想象。从这个新的起点,他们的行程将带他们到新的高度惊人和可怕的新深度。我们将看到一个弹出的感觉和一群朋友跌反升,一个新的爱情的开始,也是一个专业的梦结束,一个家庭不太可能再创造和消亡的。而这将仅仅是开学的第一周。这将是现在或从未为西贝弗利的学生,他们不会浪费时间的时刻。期望会很高,激素会肆虐,和丑闻将藏匿在每个角落。从爱情和幸福,羞耻和恐惧,四年级时,聪明的最黑暗的西富康时刻注定会是一个难忘的旅程
其他回答 (2)
  第三个赛季将会欢迎西比孩子们自己的高中生活。这将是一次大学接受和爱侣的排斥。在一次舞会上日期和承诺的背叛。春天的时候,失恋,和化妆品。这将发生在世界的阳光和快乐,柱上有雕刻的棕树,温暖的海水的微风、成功和多余的。从一开始的新学年,生命的西比佛利集团将会在一定程度上影响了他们的想象。  从这个新的起点,他们的旅程将带他们到惊人的新高度,可怕的新深度。我们将会看到一个流行轰动的崛起的一群朋友,开始了新的爱情和专业的梦想,创造一个不可能的家庭,另一个。并且那将是第一个星期就去上学。这将是现在”或者“永远不”的学生比西方,他们不打算浪费时间的一刻。预期会很高,荷尔蒙会愈演愈烈,丑闻会隐藏在每个角落。  从最幸福的时刻,爱和最黑暗的时刻,羞耻、恐惧、大四西比注定难忘的旅程
建议你下载一个《有道词典》360安全卫士的软件下载里面能下。简单易懂。能翻译多个国家的语言。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能翻译一下,不要用软件译_百度知道
谁能翻译一下,不要用软件译
Dear Mrs. Smith,
I was a student of yours in Grade Six, and I hope you still remember me. I'm writing this letter because I want to let you know that the school year with you was important and special time. It made a big contribution to my life.
I know I was very quiet in your class, and you never said much to me. But you did something that made a big difference in my life. You see, all through my first years in schools, I hated to read. Books were just words that had very little to do with me, and I was bored by them. I'll never forget the first day of Grade Six when you took out a thick book and began to read the story to our class. Your voice seemed to change with the people in the story, and you drew pictures in my mind as you read aloud. Since that day, I couldn't wait until after lunch when you would read to the class. You read us all kinds of wonderful books.
During the summer after my year in your class, I missed hearing the stories you would read. So one day I picked up a book and read it all on my own. I found out that I could make the words interesting, too. Now, I love to read! Thank you for opening the world of books for me.
提问者采纳
亲爱的史密斯先生:
我是你的六年级的学生,我希望您仍然记得我。我写这封信的原因就是因为我想让你知道这学年的时间因为有你而变得重要和特别。它对我的一生都起了不可估量的作用。我知道,我在你的班上是一个很安静的学生,你从来不过多和我说话。但是你做了一件事情使我的人生有了很大的不同。你知道我在第一学年里的所有想法,我害怕阅读。书对我来说仅仅是一堆符号,而并没有过多的作用。我认为它是枯燥的。我永远不会忘记六年级的第一天,你拿着一本薄薄的书并且开始向全班阅读故事。我们的耳中,你的声音似乎因为故事而改变了。当你大声阅读的时候你在我的脑中画出了故事的画面。自从那天以后,当你将要向全班阅读故事的时候,我午饭后便迫不及待的想听到故事。你向我们阅读了所有种类的精彩故事。在你的班上那一年后的夏天,我错过了你将要阅读的所有故事。所以有一天我拿起了一本书开始靠我自己阅读。我发现我也可以使这些文字变得有趣。现在,我爱上了阅读。谢谢你为我打开了书本的世界。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能翻译一下?_gta4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:68,879贴子:
谁能翻译一下?收藏
Smooth Trees Mod 1.06:29 AM 3/10/2009Description:Gives trees fences and other objects that use transparent textures a smoother transition, instead of the normal 'noise' by replacing the default 'stipple' texture used by the game. Does NOT affect shadows.Installation Instructions:Open your GTA IV installation folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV, your path may vary)go to the PC\Textures folderMake a backup copy of "stipple.wtd"Replace original stipple.wtd with the one included with this mod.Done! Run the game.For questions or comments on this mod, contact DexX @ Texture replaced with REspawn's G-Texture. View the gtaforums topic for more details:
1楼 21:59&|
2楼 22:08&|
3楼 23:37&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”gta4“的信息,请&或}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信