以i enjoygo swimmingg为题,写作文

写一篇以“My favourite Sport”为题的作文,要求说明清楚且大量使用从句,不_百度知道
写一篇以“My favourite Sport”为题的作文,要求说明清楚且大量使用从句,不
要求说明清楚且大量使用从句写一篇以“My
Sport”为题的作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
breaststoreMy favourite sport is swim. If you play basketball very well,it is among the top three women national volleyball teams in the world.In addition to backstroke.ping-pong is helpful in making your hand, you can form a basketball team to take part in the competition. I play basketball three times a week. You may become a famous basketball star.B. Also it keeps me fit.as for ping-pong. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates.It is good for my body,everyone knows it is our national ball. I like basketball because the N.s honor and pride in sports,it represents our country&#39,women voleyball is also honorable.There are many kind of swim,my favorite sport is ping-pong and volleyball. If you win the basketball competition,I am a middle school student、有疑问请追问.,My favourite sport is basketball as it is very exciting.I always swimming in summer,it is possible for all parts of your body to be fully exercised. stars play very well. Basketball is very cheap and it is a good sport for our health. Basketball is very easy to play. Sometimes I play basketball in the playground near my home.还有一篇,the most important is that you are likely to enjoy great happiness in playing them. We can grow taller if we play basketball often,especially your wrist
more flexible. Swimming can make me cool and comfortable. Most often I play it in my school.还有一篇.and of course,freestyle. I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself.i think both of the sports are very healthful, backstroke and so on,Ias to volleyball.I like swimming very much because I think swimming good sport, you will have the prize.A,and i like watching all competitions about these two games.可以了吧.For example
其他类似问题
从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇,以my hobby is swimming为题的作文_百度知道
写一篇,以my hobby is swimming为题的作文
提问者采纳
I'm keen on swimming, because I find it’s so cool and relaxing. In summer days, it's always very hot. We can’t do any sports but swim. While swimming, I can entertain myself. I began to learn swimming when I was eight years old. I was a quick learner. After three weeks learning, I could swim very well. So I often went swimming with my friends in my free time. But now I'm tired of swimming pools. I dream of swimming in the sea.
If I'm in Zhuhai, I will go swimming in the sea every day. After swimming, I will lie on the golden beach and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Sometimes I will also pick up some sea shells or feel the sea wind. It must be amusing.
我喜欢游泳,因为我觉得游泳很酷也很让人放松。夏天总是很热。 除了游泳我们不能做别的运动。在游泳时,我可以自我娱乐。我八岁时开始学游泳。我学得很快。经过三周的学习,我就可以游得很好了。所以在我的空闲时间里我经常和我的朋友去游泳。但现在我厌倦了游泳池。我想在海里游泳。
如果我在珠海,我每天都会去海里游泳。游泳后我会躺在金黄色的海滩上,享受美丽的阳光。有时候我也会捡一些海鲜贝壳,或者吹吹海风。肯定很有趣。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 请以My favorite sport为题,写一篇英语短文。要求涵..
书面表达。
&&&& 请以My favorite sport为题,写一篇英语短文。要求涵盖以下要点: &&&& 1. 介绍你喜欢的体育运动项目,任何运动或体育锻炼项目皆可; &&&& 2. 喜欢这一体育运动项目的理由; &&&& 3. 做此体育运动时要注意的事项。&&&& 注意:&&&& 1. 词数120左右;&&&& 2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 &&&& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:0110
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My favorite sport &&&& Though there are different kinds of sports, swimming is my favorite. It was a very exciting experience to learn swimming with my parents when I was five years old. &&&& Swimming is a really good sport. It makes me feel relaxed. This sport can make me stay healthy and strong, because I exercise almost every part of my body every time I go swimming. &&&& Before going to swim, we should pay attention to three points. The first is to make your body in a better state. The second is that do not eat too much. The last is that you'd better swim with some friends. These can help you stay safe and enjoy yourself. 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 请以My favorite sport为题,写一篇英语短文。要求涵..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 请以My favorite sport为题,写一篇英语短文。要求涵..”考查相似的试题有:
193514414846200584414801245525179238以My favourite sport为题,写一篇作文
以My favourite sport为题,写一篇作文
My Favourite Sport
My favourite sport is basketball as it is very exciting. I like basketball because the N.B.A. stars play very well. Basketball is very cheap and it is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller if we play basketball often. Also it keeps me fit.
I play basketball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates. Sometimes I play basketball in the playground near my home.
Basketball is very easy to play. If you play basketball very well, you can form a basketball team to take part in the competition. If you win the basketball competition, you will have the prize. You may become a famous basketball star.
其他回答 (2)
My favorite spot is badminton.
Badminton is lots of fun and players with even a moderate amount of skill can jump right in and enjoy not only the social aspects of team play but also the fantastic health benefits of a great cardiovascular workout.
I play badminton . I think it is a great sport that makes you meet loads of new people and enjoy yourself at the same time!
My favourite sport is playing basketball.
I like it very much. And I am very good at it . I think it is good for my health.
Michael Jordan is my favourite basketball player. He is great . He is very famous in the world. I want to be a good basketball player like Michael Jordan.
After class ,
I go to play basketball with my friends. They all like basketball, too. I also like to play ping-pong.
But I am not good at it.
Kong Linghui is my favourite ping-pong player.
He used to be the first in the world.
In a word,
sports are good for us . They can make us healthy.
Zhu Weiqiang
Class Nine, Grade Seven
Director: Hong Qingdong
Doing sports is good for our health. I do sports for about half an hour every day to keep healthy . I like playing table tennis , running, swimming and so on . Table tennis is my favourite sport. I often play it with my classmates after school.
We play happily and have a good time . I enjoy playing table tennis , because I can make many friends by it . Sometimes when I feel tired and unhappy, I go to play table tennis with some friends . After several rounds , I will feel excited and happy . So if you are not in a good mood , go and do some sports ! It will keep you happy and healthy.
My favourite sport is playing basketball.
I like it very much. And I am very good at it . I think it is good for my health.
Michael Jordan is my favourite basketball player. He is great . He is very famous in the world. I want to be a good basketball player like Michael Jordan.
After class ,
I go to play basketball with my friends. They all like basketball, too. I also like to play ping-pong.
But I am not good at it.
Kong Linghui is my favourite ping-pong player.
He used to be the first in the world.
In a word,
sports are good for us . They can make us healthy
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 swimming 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信